Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

Addressing AP music is just entertainment I can say all day Em or X or Ros music is powerful it helped me which is true but it still is entertainment it partly has an impact on people's life helps them. But is still just entertainment

I just don't like lyrical technical rap I don't find it appealing or musically enjoyable. I like hooks and the overall song I can only listen to music that gives me vibes and the rappers I dislike music wise who are lyricists and technical be it Hov or Rakim or Nas or Canibus I can not vibe to their music at all

My fave song ever is Mockingbird and that is based purely on the vibe it gives me in terms of emotional vibe and because largely due to the hook on the song
all that you typed is fine, BUT name the last time you went into a thread of an artist you werent familiar with, heard some music, then be like "damn, this was pretty good"

you say the same 5 or so names in damn near every post like there arent 100s of other rappers out there. The music is out there if you willing to listen to other shit. Stop comparing everything to Em, Jay, etc...

She basically calling us niggas. That's a permaban

@Goldie
@AP21
@Chicity
@Duwop

Get on it.

I understand why yall don't want people like her around, but I like hearing the bullshit white/off white people come up with and watch em get quite when you shut em down with facts. It's never good to have an echo chamber.

But if yall want her gone, i'll leave that up to yall.

I understand why yall don't want people like her around, but I like hearing the bullshit white/off white people come up with and watch em get quite when you shut em down with facts. It's never good to have an echo chamber.

But if yall want her gone, i'll leave that up to yall.

I just like fuk'n w/ people. lol

But wasn't it a thread like this that got her banned the last time?

I know it wasn't her 50,000 Em thread or rappity rap sucks threads that got her banned.

I just like fuk'n w/ people. lol

But wasn't it a thread like this that got her banned the last time?

I know it wasn't her 50,000 Em thread or rappity rap sucks threads that got her banned.

Yea @5th Letter told she made the same thread before.

It's up to 5th and the mods on what yall wanna do with her.

I've always said that people whining about whites or nonblacks wearing dreads is stupid. Dreads are just matted hair and many groups of people throughout history commonly went long periods without bathing. So there is no question that whites, Indians, and other groups had examples of people walking around with matted hair. So to claim that white people can't walk around with matted hair because it's black culture is silly.

That said, that article is mad disingenuous and is clearly written with an agenda. These nonblacks nowadays aren't wearing dreads because some Indian text from thousands of years ago mentions matted hair. They are wearing them because black people made dreads into a popular style among black people, and those other groups want a piece of it. An Indian text mentioning matted hair doesn't mean that the Indians wore them as an element of their culture like the Egyptians did. And an Indian writing about matted hair before anyone else did doesn't mean that Indians were rocking dreads before other groups that are more notably tied to the hair style, like the Egyptians and Nubians.

Again, I don't give a fuck about white people wearing dreads, but is it really so hard for them just to give credit where it's due. Writing bullshit arguments about why they should be able to copy everything blacks do without giving blacks credit for anything doesn't exactly make CACs look any less shitty.

all that you typed is fine, BUT name the last time you went into a thread of an artist you werent familiar with, heard some music, then be like "damn, this was pretty good"

you say the same 5 or so names in damn near every post like there arent 100s of other rappers out there. The music is out there if you willing to listen to other shit. Stop comparing everything to Em, Jay, etc...

I'm not saying a thread put me on to his music and made me a fan. However before I knew or ever heard Roddy Ricch I came across a song of his and was like damn this dudes music is hard he makes bangers. So then I peeped his album and instantly became a fan. This the most recent examole

Roddy Ricch latest album is better than Eminem's latest album both are great albums but I feel Roddy project was better so I can admit this

Today I was just listening to this Lil Pino banger and I'm not a big fan this song here my shit

I'm not saying a thread put me on to his music and made me a fan. However before I knew or ever heard Roddy Ricch I came across a song of his and was like damn this dudes music is hard he makes bangers. So then I peeped his album and instantly became a fan. This the most recent examole

Roddy Ricch latest album is better than Eminem's latest album both are great albums but I feel Roddy project was better so I can admit this

Today I was just listening to this Lil Pino banger and I'm not a big fan this song here my shit

SEEEEEEEEEEEE LMAO

you JUST did

you said you enjoy ricch, but then you compared him to Em?? WHY?!?!?!

Back