Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

Historians, scientists, philosphers, schoolers have verified dreads originated in India with Hinduism which dreads are apart of the religion and verified Hinduism is the oldest spiritual practice on earth with the oldest recorded scriptures

Yet bloggers on a message board such as AP, Goldie, GNS trying to argue with history, facts, common knowledge

Lmao
Let’s say that’s true. What’s your point?

What's your point fam?

That folks love saying this and that about Egypt when THEIR culture can be trace to the west for thousands of years.

Just because they had darker skin dont mean it was part of your culture.

Historians, scientists, philosphers, schoolers have verified dreads originated in India with Hinduism which dreads are apart of the religion and verified Hinduism is the oldest spiritual practice on earth with the oldest recorded scriptures

Yet bloggers on a message board such as AP, Goldie, GNS trying to argue with history, facts, common knowledge

Lmao
We've been over this. Several groups have been rocking dreads for eons, u just want india to have the credit as the originators.

So what part of Africa is these dashiki's niggaz be rocking come from...

Do it be on the label?

:popcorn2:

Its different cultures is all im saying.

Its like China and Philippines. They Asian but its a difference

I feel you, but i think people go around saying "this is west african shit!!" , they just say it's black.

If something originated in east africa, it's still black.

Lol. When I came to Texas when I was 18 it was a lot of them in Irving. I aint never heard them say nigga. Matter of fact, they kinda acted funny with the blacks folks at the school

I'm pretty sure there's more east africans in the DMV area than any where in the country. One of best friends growing up named Dawit is ethopian, he's definitely a nigga lol

I feel you, but i think people go around saying "this is west african shit!!" , they just say it's black.

If something originated in east africa, it's still black.

Yes and No.

Ethiopia and Sudan is East Africa but they look vastly different from the West

Addressing AP music is just entertainment I can say all day Em or X or Ros music is powerful it helped me which is true but it still is entertainment it partly has an impact on people's life helps them. But is still just entertainment

I just don't like lyrical technical rap I don't find it appealing or musically enjoyable. I like hooks and the overall song I can only listen to music that gives me vibes and the rappers I dislike music wise who are lyricists and technical be it Hov or Rakim or Nas or Canibus I can not vibe to their music at all

My fave song ever is Mockingbird and that is based purely on the vibe it gives me in terms of emotional vibe and because largely due to the hook on the song

Back