Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Floyd tried to charge Puffy and his crew cover to get into his club?

To everyone saying Flloyd would make money just by Diddy being there.. how y'all figure? I could see if folks knew beforehand Diddy was gonna make an appearance but how he gonna make more money by Diddy just showing up and asking for a discount?
Diddy wanted a discount count to sit his crew in VIP. 5k instead of 10K

Not on the drinks, not on the services the ladies wo uld have performed, not in food (if its served)

Think about how much his crew would have cashed out. Think about how much pub the club would have gotten from a simple #. Think about how many ppl would have showed up once they knew Puff was there hoping to get seen. How many ppl would have showed up the next time to see who rolling up

We in the time of the pop ups. Nothing announced days in advance so Puff pulling a pop up is a good thing

Eat the 5k at the door for more revenue on the back end.

And you know Puff gonna have everyone in that joint popping Ciroc, lining his and Champs pockets

It was a bad business move

Not on the drinks, not on the services the ladies wo uld have performed, not in food (if its served)

Think about how much his crew would have cashed out. Think about how much pub the club would have gotten from a simple #. Think about how many ppl would have showed up once they knew Puff was there hoping to get seen. How many ppl would have showed up the next time to see who rolling up

We in the time of the pop ups. Nothing announced days in advance so Puff pulling a pop up is a good thing

And you know Puff gonna have everyone in that joint popping Ciroc, lining his and Champs pockets

only thing is most celebrities are prolly comped and given money to throw when they go to strip clubs ....Puff was prolly was expecting that kind of love

only thing is most celebrities are prolly comped and given money to throw when they go to strip clubs ....Puff was prolly was expecting that kind of love
They don't expect they entourage to be comped

Niggas bugging if they think whole crews is getting cash to throw by an establishment

And yall know its not about the money for Puff.

Yall really think Puff cared about the 10k?

Id take that shit as disrespect if im Puff. Like yo I can be getting paid to be at a random club, im coming to check out yours for free cause we boys and you trying to charge me?

Id have dipped too.
Puff made more than 10k walking back to his car. This nigga is damn near a billionaire and people think he give a fuck about 10k. I understand Floyd's position if was some regualr degular ass nigga who's only bringing his boys to the club. Puff will bring at the least a 1000 more paying party goers to your spot just off his name alone.

Last edited:

Superbowl weekend?

All celebs are out.
Puffy is one of a ton. He don't make the party better? That's what people think.
Club was problaby packed....

You niggas really think 1 night gonna hurt?

Do I have to shake the shit outta you?

Then again.....what do I know

Superbowl weekend?

All celebs are out.
Puffy is one of a ton. He don't make the party better? That's what people think.
Club was problaby packed....

You niggas really think 1 night gonna hurt?

Do I have to shake the shit outta you?

Then again.....what do I know
Word?

What other Celeb was there?
I'll wait......

Word?

What other Celeb was there?
I'll wait......
nigga diddy been at his parties in the past......
and i am sure floyd had people come thru and maybe didnt want to be outstunted.

but to say its bad business is dumb,

since they was often pictured together maybe they came up with a plan to make it an exclusive club.

niggas pay extra for exclusive shit.

why you think not everyone can afford a patek?

most clubs work off the fact that not everyone can get in...and that makes people want to get in even more.

think of airline status.
gold platinum pro platinum whatever. what american airlines did was create conssieuers key status.. but never told anyone how to get or reach it. that created a natural curiosity and searches for it.

now from this one day he may be able to create a curiosity the other 364 days of the year.
think about the conversation,.

and then think about that floyd has many friends.....how many niggas gonna want to come in free?
every person he lets in free with the person who wants to get in free....he could lose alot of money.

I skimmed and didnt see nan other celeb mentioned

Dumb ass business move

It wasn't a bad move on Floyd part.

I think Puff real issue is the fact that he had to wait. I 100% understand that shit. Niggas like Puff ain't going to be standing around long to be let in a club.

Back