Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Floyd tried to charge Puffy and his crew cover to get into his club?

all you freeloading ass motherfuckers, hey whoever runs this site take notes
you know who NOT to invite if there is ever a black web forum party.

so floyd club don't roll out the A lister treatment for A listers?

You cant compare buying clothing to being a VIP for your friends club. You mean to tell me if you start a night club & your famous friend (that will automatically generate revenue from just being seen there) comes, you gunna have security stop him and treat him like he a nobody, disrespectful af. If i got out of my way to go to your business, I dont expect to be treated like a random, idgaf. And if you wanna mention white people, when they friends use their business they get some sort of special treatment as a thank you.

Funny how bunb ended that with "#SupportSmallBusinesses". Niggas really trying to make it seem like Floyd a struggling small business owner that needs our help? Tired of niggas that dont need our help trying to guilt trip people into getting them paid.
Kinda like Soulja boy?

Maybe just maybe ...the fact he turned puffy away.....will generate more interest.

Niggas exclusive shit.

I was in the place that turned puffy away.

Kinda like Soulja boy?
TBH, yea. Its one thing to be like "Heres my new business venture plz check it out". Its another thing to be a multi-millionaire, launch a product or service, then if it flops, because its shit, then go on a long rant about we dont support black business ect ect. Only hear them preach that shit when its lining their pockets.

To everyone saying Flloyd would make money just by Diddy being there.. how y'all figure? I could see if folks knew beforehand Diddy was gonna make an appearance but how he gonna make more money by Diddy just showing up and asking for a discount?

To everyone saying Flloyd would make money just by Diddy being there.. how y'all figure? I could see if folks knew beforehand Diddy was gonna make an appearance but how he gonna make more money by Diddy just showing up and asking for a discount?
All these business people in here should be able to answer this easy.

this same thing im saying, plus, have we known mayweather and diddy to be close? you know how all these super rich uppity ass entertainers are. clearly they are not that tight. floyd probably just flexing on him. furthermore, we don't know the whole story. maybe puffy came in with 15 ppl and was being arrogant or whatever the fuck.

who knows? it could be anything. also if the vip is 10k why would diddy agree to pay 5k but not the rest? it just don't make much sense.

TBH, yea. Its one thing to be like "Heres my new business venture plz check it out". Its another thing to be a multi-millionaire, launch a product or service, then if it flops, because its shit, then go on a long rant about we dont support black business ect ect. Only hear them preach that shit when its lining their pockets.
I didn't care if it flopped...
He didn't take it serious and didnt wear his own shit.

Then expected black support just because.
That's that shit I don't like.

this same thing im saying, plus, have we known mayweather and diddy to be close? you know how all these super rich uppity ass entertainers are. clearly they are not that tight. floyd probably just flexing on him. furthermore, we don't know the whole story. maybe puffy came in with 15 ppl and was being arrogant or whatever the fuck.

who knows? it could be anything. also if the vip is 10k why would diddy agree to pay 5k but not the rest? it just don't make much sense.
Aye ....the majority said it's bad business so it don't matter.

Congratulations on the degree bro you got one foot out the door already. I just got my first little tech certification and it has already paid off. I was working at Walmart but it was still picking orders so it was basically like a warehouse except having customers stop you every couple of feet to ask where something was.. and the pay was kind of trash
Shout to niggas out here getting that education n moving forward. Puff, pay the man and spend money inside. Floyd if your club ain't popping like that. Let niggas in n let them rich niggas spend money. But if your club str8 n u could care less, make them niggas pay

They're both right but at the end of the day its floyds club so its floyds call. Im sure he wont be hurting if puffy never comes back.

I wish i had that dont let puff thru money.

I didn't care if it flopped...
He didn't take it serious and didnt wear his own shit.

Then expected black support just because.
That's that shit I don't like.

Instantly thought the story 50 cent told ( or someone told about 50 i dont remember) when G-Unit was at peak popularity, he spazzed on all the G-Unit members in a meeting because, he was the only one wearing their clothing. Thats so ass backwards. How you start your own clothing line and dont wear your own shit lol.

Instantly thought the story 50 cent told ( or someone told about 50 i dont remember) when G-Unit was at peak popularity, he spazzed on all the G-Unit members in a meeting because, he was the only one wearing their clothing. Thats so ass backwards. How you start your own clothing line and dont wear your own shit lol.
That and I saw his website....and the fact people gotta wait 10-15 days for a product.
He even said he didn't think nothing of it and only ordered 1000.
And to not have your shit branded...

So many things was wrong.
I applaud his idea but his execution was shit and the way he acted while his first showing?

Nah.
We deserve to be treated better as customers if we are his demographic.
The whole way it was executed let's me know be don't give a shit about the customer an only worried about profit.
Nigga don't even have a customer service dept or return policy.

Back