Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Floyd tried to charge Puffy and his crew cover to get into his club?

considering what we gotta do to get VIPs to our clubs in GTA5...

floyd had it easy as fuck

Yeah, the only thing I can counter is, they gonna be dropping mad money in the club so the owners gonna make alot more money off them then the average customer... But still, its the principle, like who the fck are you to say youre not paying to come into someones club because youre famous??? Lol Get the fck outta here, if they are personally invite by the owner its different, but by the sounds of they wernt, they just expected to turn up and get in on GP...

I was gonna say this.

VIP's build business. If you running a club, that's one of the first things you learn. Floyd is also a VIP, so maybe he ain't grasp that yet.... But you want Puff in your club 10 times outta 10. And you want him happy. That's if you're in the service industry... Like a club owner is

LOL

if puff was ready to spend mad money in the club, then spend the extra 5k to sit in VIP. Or perhaps talk to floyd beforehand and see whats up. And yes, because it's floyd he don't need puff to bring in people, floyd will get that crowd regardless, esp if this club is in vegas (im not sure where this is located). And maybe floyd don't like puff, who knows. future told that nigga to kick rocks when he tried to get backstage to a party.

Thats crazy cause 99% of clubs will pay to get Puff to party there and Floyd tried to charge him.

Puff knows that if he shows up to a club, that club gonna make mad money off his name and him being there, and he gets paid to get clubs popping, he willing to come to your joint for free and you charging him? Thats bad business.

Floyd was worried about losing that 10k not understanding losing that 10k gonna get him 100k down the line.

He needs more business people around him.

Last edited:
And yall know its not about the money for Puff.

Yall really think Puff cared about the 10k?

Id take that shit as disrespect if im Puff. Like yo I can be getting paid to be at a random club, im coming to check out yours for free cause we boys and you trying to charge me?

Id have dipped too.

but like i said
And yall know its not about the money for Puff.

Yall really think Puff cared about the 10k?

Id take that shit as disrespect if im Puff. Like yo I can be getting paid to be at a random club, im coming to check out yours for free cause we boys and you trying to charge me?

Id have dipped too.
Who says they are boys though

I wonder where all the other old white ppl that are on Forbes list with Floyd & Diddy go for fun.

You cant compare buying clothing to being a VIP for your friends club. You mean to tell me if you start a night club & your famous friend (that will automatically generate revenue from just being seen there) comes, you gunna have security stop him and treat him like he a nobody, disrespectful af. If i got out of my way to go to your business, I dont expect to be treated like a random, idgaf. And if you wanna mention white people, when they friends use their business they get some sort of special treatment as a thank you.

Funny how bunb ended that with "#SupportSmallBusinesses". Niggas really trying to make it seem like Floyd a struggling small business owner that needs our help? Tired of niggas that dont need our help trying to guilt trip people into getting them paid.

To be clear that Bun B post was from the other day. But its a gem i felt needed dropped in this thread.

Its not about anything other than pride and ego and prolly poor communication between Floyd & Puff

Puff an alcoholic asshole. Floyd just a trash person. Both rich as fuck and were were being petty.

U think floyd even needs a club. He just got that for play play.

And puffys old ass need to go be a grandpa somewhere. Stop slappin rappers, throwin kettlebells, & beefin at strip clubs.

Shit Puff let them keep the 5k he paid upfront that means he could give a shit bout that....but when the last time a nigga like Puffy had to wait in line or pay cover ? Lol I get Floyd s entire stance but that’s fucking Puffy.....most of these D list celebrities get paid to go to the strip clubs and are given money to throw in the club by the promoters...he’ll that was the beef between DJ Envy and Troy Ave... and ur gonna make a nigga like Puffy wait at the door and pay cover? Lmao Floyd wilding....

To be clear that Bun B post was from the other day. But its a gem i felt needed dropped in this thread.

Its not about anything other than pride and ego and prolly poor communication between Floyd & Puff

Puff an alcoholic asshole. Floyd just a trash person. Both rich as fuck and were were being petty.

U think floyd even needs a club. He just got that for play play.

And puffys old ass need to go be a grandpa somewhere. Stop slappin rappers, throwin kettlebells, & beefin at strip clubs.
No sir!

Puffy aint do shit wrong b

Back