Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Floyd tried to charge Puffy and his crew cover to get into his club?

So what's the problem?

If they are REALLY your friends, they will support your businesses.

Puff can't talk about supporting black business and then doesn't. Makes him fake.

Sad part is Puff has the influence and platform that he could have showed how "group economics" are supposed to work.

I see what he saying but on the other hand...Puffy prolly ain't had to pay to get into a club since the 80's or MAYBE early 90's. He gets PAID to come to a club and make that shit pop. If you run a club having VIP clientele is good for YOU and your brand..not to mention all the money they would've thrown showing love to the dancers/servers

About time you came through fam

My NIGGA. What's good bro? Had to get life in order nshit. Look like EVERYBODY over here that's wassup

I been on the same campaign too. Went hard all 2018, so I can bloom to greatness in 2019.

I been on the same campaign too. Went hard all 2018, so I can bloom to greatness in 2019.

Solid fam. Hell yeah my 2019 looking up too. I finally got it where I don't have to work in a warehouse or do any warehouse type work anymore. I'm starting to feel uppity already.

people with the most money still want shit for free.

fucking amazing

Yeah, the only thing I can counter is, they gonna be dropping mad money in the club so the owners gonna make alot more money off them then the average customer... But still, its the principle, like who the fck are you to say youre not paying to come into someones club because youre famous??? Lol Get the fck outta here, if they are personally invite by the owner its different, but by the sounds of they wernt, they just expected to turn up and get in on GP...

I see what he saying but on the other hand...Puffy prolly ain't had to pay to get into a club since the 80's or MAYBE early 90's. He gets PAID to come to a club and make that shit pop. If you run a club having VIP clientele is good for YOU and your brand..not to mention all the money they would've thrown showing love to the dancers/servers
I was gonna say this.

VIP's build business. If you running a club, that's one of the first things you learn. Floyd is also a VIP, so maybe he ain't grasp that yet.... But you want Puff in your club 10 times outta 10. And you want him happy. That's if you're in the service industry... Like a club owner is

I was gonna say this.

VIP's build business. If you running a club, that's one of the first things you learn. Floyd is also a VIP, so maybe he ain't grasp that yet.... But you want Puff in your club 10 times outta 10. And you want him happy. That's if you're in the service industry... Like a club owner is

Yeah thats true... Still all this has created good publicity for the club now though regardless...

Solid fam. Hell yeah my 2019 looking up too. I finally got it where I don't have to work in a warehouse or do any warehouse type work anymore. I'm starting to feel uppity already.

That's the move right there fam. Working those intense warehouse jobs have an expiration date on them. I still sort of work one but it is extremely easy but I'm getting out of the warehouse industry altogether this year, so I can jump off into real estate investing. Plus I graduated last year, so I can take advantage of this degree. But yeah, those warehouse jobs gets repetitive and exhausting after awhile. I had quit one last year in May because the manager was being shady with money. I started peeping his hustle and finesse tactics. I ran into my old black coworker and he said they've been busier than ever and made an extra 3-4 million dollars but they still haven't gotten a raise smh. My former manager studied at the University of Birdman smh

Yeah, the only thing I can counter is, they gonna be dropping mad money in the club so the owners gonna make alot more money off them then the average customer... But still, its the principle, like who the fck are you to say youre not paying to come into someones club because youre famous??? Lol Get the fck outta here, if they are personally invite by the owner its different, but by the sounds of they wernt, they just expected to turn up and get in on GP...
but if its floyd club or party.....people will be there just because its floyd

and thats why puffy wanted to go.

That's the move right there fam. Working those intense warehouse jobs have an expiration date on them. I still sort of work one but it is extremely easy but I'm getting out of the warehouse industry altogether this year, so I can jump off into real estate investing. Plus I graduated last year, so I can take advantage of this degree. But yeah, those warehouse jobs gets repetitive and exhausting after awhile. I had quit one last year in May because the manager was being shady with money. I started peeping his hustle and finesse tactics. I ran into my old black coworker and he said they've been busier than ever and made an extra 3-4 million dollars but they still haven't gotten a raise smh. My former manager studied at the University of Birdman smh

Congratulations on the degree bro you got one foot out the door already. I just got my first little tech certification and it has already paid off. I was working at Walmart but it was still picking orders so it was basically like a warehouse except having customers stop you every couple of feet to ask where something was.. and the pay was kind of trash

Back