Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Black Men are going to get the blame if Kamala Harris loses to Donald Trump in November

But the reality of the policy is...it didn't do that. So why focus on a narrative that you provided evidence for that didn't so that?

I'm not focused on that. I corrected the record and said the truth is still bad. You're the one that insists on talking about it. At the end of the day, Kamala factually was still hard on drug offenders. She factually did fight against releasing a lot of nonviolent offenders. She factually did fight against letting an innocent man out of prison. She factually did increase the penalties for parents whose children were truant. Feel free to tell me which of those things is good and which is something we'd want to see from a future president.

I'm not focused on that. I corrected the record and said the truth is still bad. You're the one that insists on talking about it. At the end of the day, Kamala factually was still hard on drug offenders. She factually did fight against releasing a lot of nonviolent offenders. She factually did fight against letting an innocent man out of prison. She factually did increase the penalties for parents whose children were truant. Feel free to tell me which of those things is good and which is something we'd want to see from a future president.

What I'm talking about is exactly what you now did...criticize her for her actual record and not something that's not true. Which is exactly what I said in my 1st post. There's enough legit critiques to lay at her without exaggerating or outright falsifying information about her.

What I'm talking about is exactly what you now did...criticize her for her actual record and not something that's not true. Which is exactly what I said in my 1st post. There's enough legit critiques to lay at her without exaggerating or outright falsifying information about her.

I hear you bro, but we could have moved on to the actual critiques a long time ago. You're the one that chose to keep harping on relatively minor inaccuracies.

At the end of the day, Kamala might be the best candidate we have, but she's no friend for black people, and no black people, men or women, should feel like they have to vote for her just because she's a half black woman.

Niggas need to admit that they have wrongly interpreted her record.

The facts are being presented but niggas still wanna be right.

There's a subset of Black men that are begging to be victims and it's sad shit. Niggas are self owning for the sake of being victim.

lol Bruh stop it. I posted:

That's her record. If I said something wrong, then show me proof. If it's not wrong, then how are people just trying to be right. Her record isn't great. The crazy thing is that you're trying to bash niggas for not jumping on her band wagon, but so far the best you've been able to do is make the argument that she's not as bad as people are saying. You haven't actually posted anything that would make us believe she'd actually be good for black people. That's hilarious.

Black men are the only group of men in America has been so thoroughly whipped by their female counterpart.

Sad.

Pathetic.

Do better.

Last edited:
I think we will.

Even if she loses and there are black men that vote for Kamala in large numbers, black men will still get the blame. Regardless of the fact, black democrats are very uneducated and will just for anyone w/ a (D) in front of they name.

I wasn't playin'.

I really really meant every bit of you black democrats being very uneducated. Asking all kinds of whos, whats, wheres, and everything else cause yo black azz can't compute. Niggas don't know diddly squat about they own party and expect you to tutor them all across this message board.

I ain't caring what these knuckle-draggin' apes gotta say about my posts.

Kirk Franklin - "Marriage Has Been Weaponized In Western Christianity"

I wasn't playin'.

I really really meant every bit of you black democrats being very uneducated. Asking all kinds of whos, whats, wheres, and everything else cause yo black azz can't compute. Niggas don't know diddly squat about they own party and expect you to tutor them all across this message board.

I ain't caring what these knuckle-draggin' apes gotta say about my posts.

Kirk Franklin - "Marriage Has Been Weaponized In Western Christianity"

"I ain't caring what these knuckle-draggin' apes gotta say about my posts."

There are too many examples of abw getting it wrong anyway. So stay firm

Back