Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kirk Franklin - "Marriage Has Been Weaponized In Western Christianity"

I never mentioned anything about pregnancy in this thread tho. Other posters did. Nor a theory.

You need to focus on who you talking to.

You mentioned depopulation. That conversation automatically includes pregnancy and having children. It's kinda baked into the topic.

You mentioned depopulation. That conversation automatically includes pregnancy and having children. It's kinda baked into the topic.

Good luck w/ all that. You stay yo butt right there in Neverland w/ all junk you think are "baked" into this topic until you post facts instead of smacks.

Anyways. Back to the facts.

Last night I went and re-read the agendas and books again for more clarity. Marriage has in fact been weaponized and so has divorce, as I already stated to this lil whatever poster. What Kirk didn't mention, was marriage being weaponized not by Christians, but by family planning organizations you all looooove so much and swear are here for women's rights.

Agenda 1.PNG

Agenda 2.PNG

Divorce 1.PNG

Yes the 1st two are from an actual agenda and you ppl who disagree need to figure out why yo democrat party that you swear is the better option never told you. I don't have to make any of this up, this nonsense has been planned decades before I was even born. One of em copyrighted back in the 50's.

Good luck w/ all that. You stay yo butt right there in Neverland w/ all junk you think are "baked" into this topic until you post facts instead of smacks.

Anyways. Back to the facts.

Last night I went and re-read the agendas and books again for more clarity. Marriage has in fact been weaponized and so has divorce, as I already stated to this lil whatever poster. What Kirk didn't mention, was marriage being weaponized not by Christians, but by family planning organizations you all looooove so much and swear are here for women's rights.

View attachment 1358628

View attachment 1358629

View attachment 1358632

Yes those screenshots are from an actual agenda and you ppl who disagree need to figure out why yo democrat party that you swear is the better option never told you. I don't have to make any of this up, this nonsense has been planned decades before I was even born. One of em copyrighted back in the 50's.

What books? Just saying "i read books" is hilarious. And you're still being nonsensical because you're not even stating an actual pov. What's the end goal? How do the 2 connect?

So in other words...you don't know. Easier to just say that instead of trying to gatekeep the name of a book you claim to have read

Basically you black democrats don't know shyt.

Your life is a waste and you people are the stench of this race.

Next!!

lol women over 35 ain’t a small minority. That’s one of the main insults for women at least. For men it’s lack of resources.
Shit it don't matter the age of the woman. A man will throw "that's why no man wants you" "you not wifey material " "you gonna die alone" in her face real quick....

I think the Christian aspect of this is focused on too much. Other religions and non-Christians will do the same shit. You think only people attending Christian churches ask folks why they aren't married, when they gonna get married, etc.?

Especially saying family is asking. It's basic instincts to want blood lines to carry on. That's in animals and humans. It's also best for children to have both parents present. Marriage is a commitment to being together, and gives people more faith that the child will have both parents present.

Just seems like a people thing to me.

Back