Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kirk Franklin - "Marriage Has Been Weaponized In Western Christianity"

Dwayne, this is one of those convos where you need to exercise nuance

I actually understand what you're trying to say but it's coming off like you don't think these things are still an issue in today's society

Dwayne, this is one of those convos where you need to exercise nuance

I actually understand what you're trying to say but it's coming off like you don't think these things are still an issue in today's society
He’s speaking on the CC as an absolute.

When in reality he’s talking about a minority of that community.

It’s like saying black peoples from the “hood” are in gangs when that’s definitely it the case.

lol women over 35 ain’t a small minority. That’s one of the main insults for women at least. For men it’s lack of resources.
I totally understand this but that saying is more of a diss on how “terrible” the person is as a human.

He’s speaking on the CC as an absolute.

When in reality he’s talking about a minority of that community.

It’s like saying black peoples from the “hood” are in gangs when that’s definitely it the case.
So if you understand that, why are you taking the approach you are?

So if you understand that, why are you taking the approach you are?
I dislike when people paint the whole as something they’re not.

Even when I do it, I look back in like damn I shouldn’t have said it that way.

He’s painting that community in a negative light on this particular topic when that’s not right and not fair

I dislike when people paint the whole as something they’re not.

Even when I do it, I look back in like damn I shouldn’t have said it that way.

He’s painting that community in a negative light on this particular topic when that’s not right and not fair
You're getting caught up in semantics I think

Although he doesn't explicitly state who is the root of his thoughts, he also doesn't outright condem Christianity as a whole.

Although he doesn't explicitly state who is the root of his thoughts, he also doesn't outright condem Christianity as a whole.
Your last sentence is were we differ. By him specially calling out the entire west….

should use words like a few, small minority, out dated to describe who he’s talking about

Now that I think about it.

Marriage ain't what's been weaponized, actually I can argue that it's.......Divorce..... that's been weaponized. This has been planned for us in agendas that divorce should be easy or accessible (gotta paraphrase for now). That's what's been planned for us in those depopulation agendas.

The agendas most of you didn't read and have no idea about.

Divorce and depopulation are two different things. You don't need people to be married for population purposes. And yes...divorce should be accessible. Unless you're saying people should stay in unhappy and unhealthy relationships

People often speak with the assumption that their listening audience is smart enough to fill in certain blanks without it having to be explicit on certain topics. They're often wrong in that assumption about their listening audience being able to decipher that

Divorce and depopulation are two different things. You don't need people to be married for population purposes. And yes...divorce should be accessible. Unless you're saying people should stay in unhappy and unhealthy relationships

Of course they are.

That is why divorce is mentioned in the depopulation agenda. Basically, divorce is an objective in the depopulation agenda.

Of course they are.

That is why divorce is mentioned in the depopulation agenda. Basically, divorce is an objective in the depopulation agenda.

You don't need to be married to procreate. People been having babies out of wedlock for a few thousand years now. And again...people should he able to divorce and leave a marriage they no longer want to or shouldn't be in. Holding people hostages in relationships does nobody good.

You don't need to be married to procreate. People been having babies out of wedlock for a few thousand years now.

Duh

And again...people should he able to divorce and leave a marriage they no longer want to or shouldn't be in. Holding people hostages in relationships does nobody good.

All fine & dandy. You can't go back in history and re-write it. Divorce will always be an objective in the depopulation agenda.

People often speak with the assumption that their listening audience is smart enough to fill in certain blanks without it having to be explicit on certain topics. They're often wrong in that assumption about their listening audience being able to decipher that
Okay bruh.

Back