After thinking about it, and watching prevoew clips from the next episode, that might have been a smart move. That whole thing was likely a setup and she peeped it when he admitted what he did.

I take back my comment about ma dukes until the conclusion

But fuck louie still and fuck her spin off

Reactions: wutang
After thinking about it, and watching prevoew clips from the next episode, that might have been a smart move. That whole thing was likely a setup and she peeped it when he admitted what he did.

The spin off is for Leon s girl Louie got the DEA and ATF on her ass she getting locked up

I'm hearing Wanda got the spin off but we don't know who else might live

I know they put her face to it, but I think thats a cover to not giveaway the ending to this who the hell wanna see a spin off about wanda?

She may be in the spinoff, but it aint about her, its Louie.

And the feds on her ass sets up a whole new series. She aint get away just to get caught in the next episode

I know they put her face to it, but I think thats a cover to not giveaway the ending to this who the hell wanna see a spin off about wanda?

She may be in the spinoff, but it aint about her, its Louie.

And the feds on her ass sets up a whole new series. She aint get away just to get caught in the next episode
I’m just going bout the press releases the actress who plays Louie is not attached to the spin-off as of now

And how is it gonna work with Louie on the other side of the country and Wanda in LA

I’m just going bout the press releases the actress who plays Louie is not attached to the spin-off as of now

And how is it gonna work with Louie on the other side of the country and Wanda in LA

Yeah I just dont see what in the world the show could focus on with her as the main character and be worth watching. We'll see

Franklin should be able
To
Make some thing happen w the account numbers

If not the bread will go to Teddys kid

Reactions: SkyHigh187