Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think Moms shot Teddy when she did bcuz she doesn't want him to have the money for his safety. She already made a big deal about how the govt. would not stop coming after him. She was married to a Panther so she is familiar with how dirty the govt. is.

She wasn’t around this entire season?

We and Cissy have watched Franklin tear down LA looking for Teddy and his bread…. If she was so concerned bout the feds not letting them get away w the bread she had 11 episodes to voice her concerns
You got a point. That scene where Franklin and his wife were listening to Cissy when she was telling them they will never be safe and the baby will never be safe made me think that by shooting Teddy when she did she took the money out of the equation. She sees Teddy as a rouge dirty ass fed. So most likely to her anyone who is with Teddy is just as dirty and they will stop at nothing to get that money. Taking the money out of the picture keeps Franklin alive in her eyes.

Told yall, I have a wild imagination.

Either way its gonna end bad her futile attempts to save him will just be that... can close pandoras box she was prepared to take that action when she said can you live with that..

Lol y'all really think they was about to let Franklin and Cissy just walk away like that? There was probably agents all in that crowd waiting to snatch them up. As soon as they got up there Teddy went right back to being arrogant. Even Franklin had to tell him "You ain't free yet."

idk

Teddy wasn't all the way back in the fold w/ the CIA

that's why buddy dipped out on his ass lol

Ion wanna see Franklin showing concern for his mama next week. She made her bed, she said goodbye. At this point the only thing she can do for him is bring him down with her

Word…wasn’t no back up or nuttin’ waiting on them cuz Franklin was able to walk away and Cissy had to wait for tha regular degular police to show up…Teddy’s handler dipped wit’ a shrug of tha shoulders soon as his ass was slumped

Cissy feels like tha money is what would make tha CIA come after Franklin…not killin’ Teddy

Word…wasn’t no back up or nuttin’ waiting on them cuz Franklin was able to walk away and Cissy had to wait for tha regular degular police to show up…Teddy’s handler dipped wit’ a shrug of tha shoulders soon as his ass was slumped

Cissy feels like tha money is what would make tha CIA come after Franklin…not killin’ Teddy
Cops got there pretty quickly brother Life. All in all, Franklin was never getting that money back. Cissy knew Teddy was playing games from the jump. And say they did get out of there, you think Teddy not about to go after her, Oso, and Franklin again? LMAO

Cops got there pretty quickly brother Life. All in all, Franklin was never getting that money back. Cissy knew Teddy was playing games from the jump. And say they did get out of there, you think Teddy not about to go after her, Oso, and Franklin again? LMAO

Oh nah…I agree Teddy wasn’t just gonna give up but I’m sayin’ I think tha CIA would be after Franklin for tha money had he got it…not for killin’ Teddy cuz he been playin’ rogue for a min

Trash. I said it was going out predictable and they didn't even do a hesi, snatchback, cross, or anything. Just one hard dribble, Lebron 05 post move lol, and had her shoot buddy in broad daylight. Alton been gone out the house all that time, drunk on his ass, comeback, blow up the whole spot, and move to Cuba. Then she let the nigga who walked out make her do some dumb shit even in death. We already knew Teddy wasn't back with the CIA when the old guy told Stephen to essentially cut his losses with Teddy. The real twist would've been Teddy making the transfer, smuggly saying this isn't over thinking he was protected and getting back on the team only for Cissy to shoot him and The Handler (ie America) turn his back on him while he bled his last, solidifying Franklin's words that he didn't get to be the hero.

That was the funniest shit I’ve seen in a min 😂 🤣

Taking your moms as backup to a cia hostage trade is nuts.

“Are you serious?? I shot the mf twice and dumped the body” 😂😂😂

Teddy’s bleeding out and this nigga Franklin like “what’s the last three digits of the password?” 🤣🤣

That was the funniest shit I’ve seen in a min 😂 🤣

Taking your moms as backup to a cia hostage trade is nuts.

“Are you serious?? I shot the mf twice and dumped the body” 😂😂😂

Teddy’s bleeding out and this nigga Franklin like “what’s the last three digits of the password?” 🤣🤣
I can't imagine a gangsta fantasy where my momma that off code....

If I say I want my money .. Momma better be on the plan of me getting my money 🧐

Back