Welcome To aBlackWeb

They gonna have to take teddy to a computer so he can wire the money back....then he gone escape somehow n prolly die in the finale

Yall think Franklin gonna be alive at the end of the series?

Nope, Melody comes back to kill him. No reason to have that flash back if she's not coming back
I was thinking the same thing. She gonna come back like...

3dfc770ee6a8649c7395841570de933460adb757.gif

Franklin got teddy tied up but I don't think he's gonna harm him

At the end of the episode it was franklin teddy and gustavo in a room on some How it started/how its going shit

I bet they come to some kind of resolution to where Teddy doesn't have to die. Franklin can get his money back

Y’all laughing but I got melody coming back as a cop and arresting Franklin that would bring things full circle. Or Franklin going out on some Alonzo shit in Training Day.

Last edited:
Louie still on her stupid shyt tho as far blaming Franklin. Your fuccin husband told you the shyt wasn't worth it. Saw what its done to the family. But yo azzz was too blind by power.

I'm shocked she even went along wit the plan.
Shit man they all realizing the Teddy boat bout to cap size
not only did he rob Franklin but the way he was talking to Louie w that condensing CAC tone

I ain’t mad at her for snaking him

Franklin shouldve said fuck the money, shot teddy, shot Ruben, threw teddy in the lye

And tell Gustavo peace and take that plane ride to antigua and live it up

But nah it’s gonna be dumb shit

I think low key this Peaches shit like an inside joke about the real actor wanting more money to return and ultimately leaving the show

idk bout all that shit.

But the melody flashback seemed interesting

AND they never said why tf franklyn faked a limp for an entire mf season

Back