Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was so much foreboding i just knew something was going to go left. To many eyes,people that have been trained to read people. Louie could care less about things going either way for Franklin

Lettin’ himself be THAT vulnerable fuckin’ around tryin’ to set Teddy up was prolly tha dumbest shit Franklin done this whole series smh

They woulda had to cut tha tape a lil and given me a lil 22 or a slingshot or fuckin’ marble or summin lol…ain’t nooooway you tapin’ me all tha way up and leavin’ me for a nigga who I just killed his pops WHILE he was on tha phone and then threatened his child?! Nah….I need another plan lol

Glad he got out…it’s still FUCK Teddy

Lettin’ himself be THAT vulnerable fuckin’ around tryin’ to set Teddy up was prolly tha dumbest shit Franklin done this whole series smh

They woulda had to cut tha tape a lil and given me a lil 22 or a slingshot or fuckin’ marble or summin lol…ain’t nooooway you tapin’ me all tha way up and leavin’ me for a nigga who I just killed his pops WHILE he was on tha phone and then threatened his child?! Nah….I need another plan lol

Glad he got out…it’s still FUCK Teddy
Shit u forgot Oso was posed to show up at the same time and 1680824043482.gif Teddy

They doin a good job

I was actually scared for Franklin when I knew Gustavo wasn’t coming

Also felt for Gustavo when they said they gonna check on his family and when they noticed all of a sudden him acting different

Shame Amanda died, I liked looking at her

Tha bolded is true Af lol

I mean I knew they wasn’t gonna kill Franklin wit 2 more eps left but I was still like “Damn?! He bout to die….” Lol

I wouldn’t give a fuck if Jesus was supposed to be there…nigga left himself waaay too big vulnerable!!

You see how that Oso shit worked out didn’t you?! Had Franklin hangin’ on for life…
It’s TV for u nigga cuz if I was Teddy I’d shot the nigga right there then put him in the trash can juice later

They doin a good job

I was actually scared for Franklin when I knew Gustavo wasn’t coming

Also felt for Gustavo when they said they gonna check on his family and when they noticed all of a sudden him acting different

Shame Amanda died, I liked looking at her

Yea. Amanda bad af.

She the dea broad right? Her and teddy's freak broad at the same time

That went down how I thought it would

I knew Louie would side with Franklin.

Teddy is a trained killer,so he will probably escape somehow.

Deon gone smoke Leon.

Back