Bruh, we talking about Deray Davis here, 😂.

There is no universe where he’s asking for more money and leaving Snowfall, lol.

Deray prolly the most well known nigga off the show ….. I mean Damson blowing up now but u can say that a few years ago Deray would have been the most well known name on that show…. Making peanuts compared to the others lol he asked for more bread they told him they ain’t had it and he stepped

Then they wrote the robbery in the show as a hidden pun

Deray prolly the most well known nigga off the show ….. I mean Damson blowing up now but u can say that a few years ago Deray would have been the most well known name on that show…. Making peanuts compared to the others lol he asked for more bread they told him they ain’t had it and he stepped

Then they wrote the robbery in the show as a hidden pun
Bruh, Jake Paul is a more known name than Damson Idris, but in now way would he ever be in a position to demand anything from a show like Snowfall. It’s one thing to be well known and another to add value.

Deray would do that shit for free just for the added exposure.

idk bout all that shit.

But the melody flashback seemed interesting

AND they never said why tf franklyn faked a limp for an entire mf season
The limp was self-explanatory: he did it to see who all was standing with him for real versus who was trying to ho him cause they thought he was weak. If you've ever played a sport and looked like you were big time--not even pro level but hood star level--and got hurt, you understood that limp immediately. You get hurt. Suddenly, you ain't that funny. Everybody got something to say back to your ideas. Everybody got jokes about you now. You start seeing real faces come out when you wear your weaknesses.

He was fucked off initially, saw a glimpse of fuck shit, and decided to see how deep it ran by acting hurt longer. Then once cats revealed themselves, he moved accordingly. Brilliant storytelling to me.

Also that Melody shit was a little to on the nose. If niggas ruin this like they did The Wire with leaked footage, I'm calling ya mamas.

The limp was self-explanatory: he did it to see who all was standing with him for real versus who was trying to ho him cause they thought he was weak. If you've ever played a sport and looked like you were big time--not even pro level but hood star level--and got hurt, you understood that limp immediately. You get hurt. Suddenly, you ain't that funny. Everybody got something to say back to your ideas. Everybody got jokes about you now. You start seeing real faces come out when you wear your weaknesses.

He was fucked off initially, saw a glimpse of fuck shit, and decided to see how deep it ran by acting hurt longer. Then once cats revealed themselves, he moved accordingly. Brilliant storytelling to me.

Also that Melody shit was a little to on the nose. If niggas ruin this like they did The Wire with leaked footage, I'm calling ya mamas.

steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KNiGHTS and deadeye