they got a lot goin on.....and yes the nosey ass reporter needs to get popped asap lol

ok can someone clue me in on the book store situation?

like what's really the bigger play? why did he screw those folks over?

im mad that cop only got transferred.....Leon would've killed him just off GP

they got a lot goin on.....and yes the nosey ass reporter needs to get popped asap lol

ok can someone clue me in on the book store situation?

like what's really the bigger play? why did he screw those folks over?

im mad that cop only got transferred.....Leon would've killed him just off GP

They were going to lose it anyway. Not only did he double their, but money he gave them a bigger place to operate down the street. The only reason

The city councilman was getting fucked over trying to get his apartment property built losing money. The city councilman is also connected and made the call to get Nix reassigned. Now Franklin is in the inner circle that will probably include the mayor.

Franklin gets Nix back for fucking with his family (for now atleast) and Franklin also get's the bookstore and a stake in the city councilman aprtment complex adding to his legit business empire. The councilman now get's to start building his development

Man how this programme start airing first 3 seasons on a UK channel now I can’t find it on any channel over here.

someone PM a site I can watch this on all sites I usually use only up to end of season 3 is available.

Tired of these killers w a conscience lol kill the witness too fuck is u doing

???? Him and Franklin ain’t your average drug dealers they really just the average dudes that so happens to sell drugs and got to do the shit that comes along with it. They about that life cause they have to be not cause they want to be.

Reactions: wutang
???? Him and Franklin ain’t your average drug dealers they really just the average dudes that so happens to sell drugs and got to do the shit that comes along with it. They about that life cause they have to be not cause they want to be.
Lol no one is nothing until they are

• Ether
Reactions: Mr BFK and OhMars