Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's crazy seeing them portray the most forgot about character on the show which is the neighborhoods of LA. When the show first started the area was a nice area but when Franklin got crack in the community it gradually went to shit and the show showed how the crack started destroying the area. That attention to detail makes this show great.

Especially when we all know how this story is going to end. Crack got in the communities, gangs, dealers, crime, guns and then death. No matter how this story is told it's fucked up with no winners.

It’s crazy that Franklin the biggest drug dealer in LA but inside he still just a scared little boy he look shook when he was hugging his dad. All he ever wanted to do is get money everything else is above his head this gang wars shit going to fuck him up mentally

Shiiieeeettt...I'd be shook to if I knew I'm about cross a crazy azzz muthafucca like Scully.

Franklin thought the shit Reid told him was a move of picking the lessor of 2 evils. With that fucked up plan he is about to see ain't no such thing. Evil is fucking evil and at the end of it all ain't no such thing as less evil.

Crazy for how smart Franklin is he doesn't see how Leon is the most valuable nigga got with him. Like Leon told him after he got shot he held all that shit down to the point Franklin even had some shit to come back to.

Leon and Franklin the perfect mix. Leon to keep Franklin from thinking everything is always about money and business and Franklin to keep Leon from killing everybody for every little thing which can fuck up the money and business.

Leon ain't wrong for the principles he's standing on but that nigga need to realize it's a time and a place for everything. Leon gotta realize he gotta buy Franklin shit until he can find a new plug.

Franklin should've sided with Scully to kill Manboy and then kill Scully. Manboy is smart so he would be the tougher opponent in the long run for Franklin. Scully you gotta kill cause he to unpredictable cause he high and crazy as shit.

The craziest part to all this shit is that these niggas doing all this shit and running all these neighborhoods and people and Franklin, Leon and Manboy all still fucking teenagers.

Back