Welcome To aBlackWeb

This dude irrational, you don't take the chance. By not putting a bullet in his head he came back and robbed her and killed four of her people
I think he snapped after Buckley put the hammer on him.... at that moment he knew it was a wrap and Louie was no longer family and playing fair...

@ the bold ,You're correct.

Teddy was going to use both of them had Franklin not quit. Let's also remember Franklin also told Teddy he was go kill him the episode before.
How can Teddy use both when 90% of Franklin s business is selling to Louie and Jerome?

u don’t remember Teddy telling him how the fuck u made urself a middle man in ur own organization?

Teddy already had plans to fuck Franklin over before that call hence the hiring of the forensic accountant .... been telling y’all since that meeting Teddy was gonna rob Franklin blind

How can Teddy use both when 90% of Franklin s business is selling to Louie and Jerome?

u don’t remember Teddy telling him how the fuck u made urself a middle man in ur own organization?

Teddy already had plans to fuck Franklin over before that call hence the hiring of the forensic accountant .... been telling y’all since that meeting Teddy was gonna rob Franklin blind

Fair points.

Leon and Wanda storyline is finished ....if anything he may make an appearance in the final season on some I came back to help Franklin shit but I think he s finished on the show
They can show Leon getting bagged up at the airport that’s what I mean by everybody will get caught up except maybe him

maybe he makes it to Africa

but yeah I know his storyline is essentially over

Franklin was so mad about that money he said yo fuck it I’m throwing everything away I’m killing everybody

it was cold when Buckley came outta nowhere with the snub to Franklin dome

what a position for Jerome to be in. He don’t even wanna do this shit no more and now they in front and gonna be at war with Franklin and Teddy’s shit is fucked up as well and the Feds are looming anyways and they have to worry about Kane people
He gonna choose family louie ... louie Jada the rock is 2pac😆

See the source image
See the source image

Back