Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dope ass episode

Makes the whole "him, him,him her, him BODIES BODIES BODIES!" scene hit different now. Last season gon be wild af
Not sure where they take it though like a spy vs spy thriller show like the Americans pitting Teddy vs El Chapo will be quite the jump for this show

Leon is gone, Avi is dead, Peaches gone so introducing new characters in the last 10 episodes will be annoying to sort out

but Damson Idris said on IG there s no way shit ends well for Franklin so we prolly see him gradually lose everything next season
His uncle
His moms
His baby moms and kid
His businesses and money
Finally his freedom

Teddy will more than likely get killed by the CIA when shit hits the fan since it looks like the last season will be set in 1988

They wouldn't have known, everyone would have thought Teddy killed him
So when Jerome goes to the drop with Louie and asks teddy if he killed Franklin...what then? Especially since the scene before that is him asking Veronique where Jerome and Louie stay

Did you really just ask me why Louie should have killed someone that pointed a gun to her face and threatened her?
That someone is her NEPHEW, who is desperate right and acting irrationally after getting 73Ms taken from him. Now next time after robbing them? Yea sure, but in that moment that would not be a good look

Franklin turned into an animal but that’s what desperation does. My only thing is Franklin better get more than a pistol and make sure nobody gets the drop on him again.

also Dallas and black diamond are cool but you gotta get rid of them too. They’ll turn on you for any money

If this show wasn't about Franklin, they would of put 2 in his dome when they saw the money and the caine.

"I will kill you 10 times over to get my money back"

Nope, IDC how we're related. You're dead to me after that, literally and figuratively.
So you're just going to ignore the "desperate and acting irrationally" part? That's how easy it is to decide to kill family members for you? I believe this ends our interaction brother Millz. You have a good day

Back