Welcome To aBlackWeb

Louie also knows she s at fault for Franklin s current ills .... u gonna fuck over your nephew s life who put u on then kill him when he acts out? Nah he gets a pass

Louie also knows she s at fault for Franklin s current ills .... u gonna fuck over your nephew s life who put u on then kill him when he acts out? Nah he gets a pass

Louie proving she don't give a fuck. She wants to be the boss of all that shit and she will kill just about anyone to get it.

Don't matter how desperate he was, in that moment he meant it and Louie would have been in the right to have his head blown off
As I said in the Ozark thread. Y'all a little too comfortable with killing family members. This ends our interaction brother B. You have a good day 🙂

So you're just going to ignore the "desperate and acting irrationally" part? That's how easy it is to decide to kill family members for you? I believe this ends our interaction brother Millz. You have a good day
Irrational enough to kill me? Man FOH.

Louie been told Franklin she wanted her own shit and to not work FOR him. Franklin been tryna go legit and figure out how to get away from Teddy. Louie gave him a out, and look how he acts. He wasn't in control anymore and that's his bigger issue.

Somebody tell me how do you continue a relationship, personal or business, with family or otherwise, after they put a gun to your face and threaten to kill you?

How that conversation go the next time yall talk?

I don't get it, family can pull a gun on you and threaten your life but you would be in the wrong for killing them.

Irrational enough to kill me? Man FOH.

Louie been told Franklin she wanted her own shit and to not work FOR him. Franklin been tryna go legit and figure out how to get away from Teddy. Louie gave him a out, and look how he acts. He wasn't in control anymore and that's his bigger issue.
She ain’t give him an out she green lit him

lol @ excusing my family for putting a gun in my face cause they "irrational". If they go that far when they mad...i mean "irrational", that's the type of person I don't need around me.
As soon as Franklin left that meeting with Louie he robbed her and Jerome lol

any true drug kingpin would’ve killed Franklin

especially after what she told Leon in the last ep

Back