Welcome To aBlackWeb

but why would you ignore it?

Don’t usually get into shows as they are running

watched the first ep once like two years ago and I didn’t care

If anything, it’s gonna kill me that I binged the show in like 5 days and now I gotta go to 1 ep a week

Oh shit! Time flies, it's almost already time for a new Snowfall season

KWZW.gif

Really gotta start this show. I watched the first episode and dug it. I just never followed up on it. Once things slow down ill give it a good binge

Are they gonna explain why tf Franklin faked a limp for an entire season jus to pull a Keyser Söze in the final scene?

:hahaha:
lol I think he only faked it at the end

the funny thing is there’s a scene where he was talking to Leon in that apt towards the end and he didn’t limp but I swear that was just an error nobody on the show caught

I wonder who going to be the main Villain this season I still feel like the killed manboy off to soon they neutralized Skully so he not a threat anymore. Can it be Leon ? I doubt it ever since he killed that little girl he haven’t been the same. Fatback cousin Deion could be a threat but he not shit either. I think they should incorporate the bloods crips more and just build street bosses from there. Unless they just make Louie and Jerome the villains.

Last edited:
I wonder who going to be the main Villain this season I still feel like the killed manboy off to soon they neutralized Skully so he not a threat anymore. Can it be Leon ? I doubt it ever since he killed that little he haven’t been the same. Fatback cousin Deion could be a threat but he not shit either. I think they should incorporate the bloods crips more and just build street bosses from there. Unless the just make Louie and Jerome the villains.
The agent that killed Franklin's father

Back