Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOAT show

I'll be at my desk working and just stop and look out the window and think to myself....."when does it all end Reed?"

KBXG.gif

Really was. He been white shoes the whole shoe and then bam. Kaiser Sose'd out the spot in all black Adidas. It was great. He been faking that limp how long. It was like he told the truth on everything in that one sequence. Stopped pretending to be good. Stopped pretending to be weak. Just accepted it all... I binged all 4 seasons in a week and a half. I can't wait for 5.
Same with Tariq St Patrick

Man, I cant believe I slept on this series... Just smashed out 4 seasons in 2 weeks...

I havnt checked though this thread yet as I wanted to avoid spoilers but what I loved about the series is its pretty much a true story, I saw Franklin as Freeway Rick Ross...

You tell the John Singleton vibe throughout too, as I kinda felt a strong Boyz In The Hood feel...

GOAT series, RIP John Singleton...

Really was. He been white shoes the whole shoe and then bam. Kaiser Sose'd out the spot in all black Adidas. It was great. He been faking that limp how long. It was like he told the truth on everything in that one sequence. Stopped pretending to be good. Stopped pretending to be weak. Just accepted it all... I binged all 4 seasons in a week and a half. I can't wait for 5.

Oh sh!t great spot, yeah I didnt peep he was wearing all black Adidas in that scene... Yeah dude loved his white Stan Smiths, like Dre and his AF1s haha seeing him wearing the all black joints (and ditching the cane) showed hes finally accepted what hes gotta do to survive and/or done full blown power hungry...

The only problem with the show is you kinda know how Franklin will end up, its gotta end with him in prison regretting what hes done (like rick ross)...

I just hope Jerome and Louie end up getting out alive...

Also, one of the few 'gripes' I had with the show was at the start of season 2 or 3 (not sure which one now) it started with Franklin and the crew caked up and Sissy being part of the operation, which was random as Sissy was so against it all and Franklin saying he was done... I was like WTF have I missed an episode or something... I would have like them ease us into that, it was like 'bam' this is how it is now...

Funny how 8 months ago I woulda just ignored this thread like I been for the past few years lol

Now I’m hyped for S5

Back