Welcome To aBlackWeb

imo its very interesting how the writers write saint n how dude acts as saint...its basically dude is a drug sellin robot.

That is on purpose btw...i think havin a wife n kid will bring a diff side outta saint

That white boy who killed that dude for sniffing their coke gave me ziggy sbotka vibes lol

Ziggy_Sobotka.jpg

swear it's sumn bout this new chick ion like

idk if it's the wig or her eyes but sumn off

:hahaha:

She looks like a younger......skinnier version of Franklin's mom.

When they showed the preview for next week's episode, at first I thought Franklin was in the hospital holding his momma's hand while she was getting an ultrasound.

Took me a while to figure out it was his girl.

Caught up. Reed...Teddy just g'on come back and take shyt over.

- I'm yo connect now
- Sell ya crib
- Keys is 10k

Does that work? Cool. Lol

Caught up. Reed...Teddy just g'on come back and take shyt over.

- I'm yo connect now
- Sell ya crib
- Keys is 10k

Does that work? Cool. Lol

You saw how Franklin had his gun ready in case Teddy tried to pull something?

Dude was just telling him what he wanted to hear until he can come up with a plan on how to handle him.

Don't see what he can really do, because......without Teddy/Reed..........he's done.

Guess its going to be Louie vs Franklin

Im rolling with Saint even though the is probably going to end horribly for him

the threats franklin made towards Louie don't make sense.

They gotta get the writing under control

Yea. Episode was lacking.

They dont show Scully getting killed (so of course you wonder is he really dead) then he appears behind the sliding door like some big reveal. Nigga pls, stevie wonder could see that.

Then this nigga jus causally snappin necks like sum 1990s movie villian smh foh

wtf was up with naked niggas nh in the building common area. Like wtf?! These niggas jus executing niggas all out in the open? Like other ppl dont live in the building?

wtf is going on. Better be a one off n not a sign of things to come.

And wtf Franklin doesnt have a back up security guy?

And come on. If a nigga is clearly sick. And ur boss tells u to go home cuz he doesn't wanna catch it n bring it home to his wife....would u really try to give this nigga dapps as ur leaving?! WTF and have we ever seen security dude give Franklin dapp b4?!.......come on man

Then this nigga jus causally snappin necks like sum 1990s movie villian smh foh

that part threw me off bcuz everything you know about Scully screams that he is about to torture the fuck outta the dude that set him up. Then he goes and quickly kills him. I was even expecting they would show us the torture. Also, I knew from Jump Scully wasn't dead bcuz the cat that tried to set him up just became a character in that episode. He doesn't have a history with the viewing audience for him to become a boss that quick.

Back