Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why? We already have an intelligent gangster on the show why would they introduce another one w 4 episodes if they don’t plan to make him part of the endgame somehow
I don't think it's that deep. They needed a way for Saint to waltz back in. Having a gangster who the game wasn't in no more did just that.

He was reading that book and wasn't for the foolishness with Louie neither. Tried to get his homeboy to bounce with him when he got out of there but his boy was too far gone. Don't think it's meant to be anymore than showing us a dude who wasn't trying to die behind that bullshit.

I don't think it's that deep. They needed a way for Saint to waltz back in. Having a gangster who the game wasn't in no more did just that.

He was reading that book and wasn't for the foolishness with Louie neither. Tried to get his homeboy to bounce with him when he got out of there but his boy was too far gone. Don't think it's meant to be anymore than showing us a dude who wasn't trying to die behind that bullshit.
Let’s put the 50 up lol

YES!! Her speech was basically a form of pimp manipulation and I believe that’s what she used to get Unc to wife her
200.gif

1000% agreed. And it's definitely not the 1st time she's done it. She said as much to him when they were on LSD at their wedding.

Franklin cut Louie out of the plug after she put him on? Then declined to help her after the plug stole all of her money?

Franklin confessed to his spouse that in spite of all their successes and wealth, the reason he broke up the entire family that he married into, was because he wasn't gettin the proper deference from the drug dealers he was supplying?

Franklin decided to circumvent a truce that was arranged by a 3rd party and authorize a failed association attempt on a known psychopath? Did Franklin make such a decision purely out of egotistical need to be a shot caller only to abscond from all further culpability with the plot went belly up?

Did Franklin decide to partake in equestrianism during a drug war that had rendered his spouse completely despondent? And ultimately when such reckless behavior led to his capture, was it Franklin who again rejected any iota of responsibility for the consequences of his own actions? Actions that of course led to the death of his spouse who had once again come to save him from the mess he himself had made?

No? Franklin didn't do any of that? Well then I guess Louie, should shut the fuck up. Since she at every turn made moves driven purely out of her own incessant need to be at the top, even though she consistently has proven to be too short sighted for the position she so ruthlessly seeked. And now that her selfishness and reckless behavior has led to her husband's murder, on the very day he was trying to flee with her mind you, she has the unmitigated gall to blame Franklin?

She's a trick, a hoe, a scallywag, a woman of ill repute. Exactly what Claudia said she was all those years ago. And she did exactly what Claudia knew she would do, which is bite the hand that feeds her because she is destined for self sabotage. And not for any grandiose purpose either, she had her man, her wealth, her privileged status. She professed to have sent her husband into war with his own family so that *she* could have her own self-worth validated. Because the bitch is too damn simple to understand the concept of self. And now her husband dead because all she cared about was her damn self over any and everybody else.

In conclusion. Fuck. That. Bitch.
1679701364243.gif
Couldn’t have said it better myself

FUCK LOUIE

I love how this nigga off the show but still going lmfao. And y'all tripping with this Saint hatred. Get that shit out your blood.

Homie literally let a coked up arms dealer aim at him with a .50 cal for a brick to get started.

Homie walked dolo into a hood trying to move weight like candy risking his life.

Homie went and learned the recipe to change the game.

Homie took his fam from nickels and dime bags.

Homie tried and tried and tried and tried to help Melody's dumb ass and her dad to a lesser extent before he had to get real with the situation.

Homie brokered for peace more than a nigga with that level would have in real life even after shit went left.

Homie even took getting backdoored on the chin. UNTIL his money got ganked. Then after all that work he put in, he asks for a hand, and tricks get snippy? Fuck that shit. Louie the whole villain of the show in a show full of villains.
Also, why were the jailhouse niggas referring to Louie as a redbone?

That's some new shit from the past few years.

Back in the 80's, it was clear as day what a redbone looked like.

Yeah, they do a looooooooot of lingo switching that ain't time-period accurate. I had friends and family in the game back then that never used the term "plug." Heard more "My Spanish cat, My Mexican, My Latino homeboy, etc" in the late 80s and early 90s. Maybe it was a thing out west.

Back