Welcome To aBlackWeb

I remember Angie Martinez saying she smoked crack and almost everyone in that generation tried it as it was the new trendy drug

The whole Teddy w the money shit is getting weird bro is acting like Franklins bread is the only way he could get money….. talking bout the money belongs to us

You sell drugs nigga
Teddy is now a man without a country...
He was dedicated to bring some sort of patriotic overachiever he too is a product of his over compensation for whatever was missing in his life thrn you mix it it with the entitlement

Everyone is on fries...

And his fed buddies just reiterated that

Teddy is now a man without a country...
He was dedicated to bring some sort of patriotic overachiever he too is a product of his over compensation for whatever was missing in his life thrn you mix it it with the entitlement

Everyone is on fries...

And his fed buddies just reiterated that
Just started the episode Louie in that bathtub right now

giphy.gif

Umm why was Uncle Clifford at the funeral? Lol, that wasn't expected

I remember Angie Martinez saying she smoked crack and almost everyone in that generation tried it as it was the new trendy drug
Crack wasn't what it is today when it first FIRST came out I've come to find out. Then people start adding stuff to it. They did crack on Orange is the New black like it was nothing because it was pure and had nothing added to it.

It's like nothing happened and everything happened.

They killed it at the end with tht Ready Or Not and ending song.

Not much to speak on,but I think Louie will help Franklin trap Teddy.

Remember what he told Gus?He said he had to fool Teddy into thinking he caught Franklin because he's too smart to fall for a trap.

I think Louie will see Teddy is a bigger problem because he's forcing her to hustle and she doesn't have Jerome anymore.

I think the Skully scene was supposed to make us think he'll team up with Louie against Leon and Franklin,but maybe he brought her over to his peaceful zen side,

But it could go the other way.

I see a Tarantino style shootout and maybe a Mexican Stand off with no,or few survivors.

I'm hearing talks of a 90's based spin off about hip hop and gangster rap and gangs.I wonder if the dude from the P's who can rap will be on that?

LOL at the nigger killed his father

And funny that Teddy looked down on Franklin for having family inner feuds,but he had/has family feuds and destroyed his own family,both of them

It's like nothing happened and everything happened.

They killed it at the end with tht Ready Or Not and ending song.

Not much to speak on,but I think Louie will help Franklin trap Teddy.

Remember what he told Gus?He said he had to fool Teddy into thinking he caught Franklin because he's too smart to fall for a trap.

I think Louie will see Teddy is a bigger problem because he's forcing her to hustle and she doesn't have Jerome anymore.

I think the Skully scene was supposed to make us think he'll team up with Louie against Leon and Franklin,but maybe he brought her over to his peaceful zen side,

But it could go the other way.

I see a Tarantino style shootout and maybe a Mexican Stand off with no,or few survivors.

I'm hearing talks of a 90's based spin off about hip hop and gangster rap and gangs.I wonder if the dude from the P's who can rap will be on that?
Lol naw I m certain Louie is done w Franklin….she gave him a lifeline and this stupid motherfucker didn’t take it

Back