Welcome To aBlackWeb

Idk they made a big deal of young wild niggas not respecting the old heads no more and busting their guns

I’m figuring at this point it’s gonna be Franklin or Leon who gonna be done dirty by some young wild nigga

I figured dude leaving before the bang out sets the stage for him knowing Franklin killed his OG and being set on revenge
This makes no sense when he literally opened the gate for his OG to get killed. If he wanted to stop it, he could've searched the car when they had a two on one and got Franklin up out of there then. Ran ahead and warned him something was off. Anything but open the gate, get his book, and dip to the store.

This makes no sense when he literally opened the gate for his OG to get killed. If he wanted to stop it, he could've searched the car when they had a two on one and got Franklin up out of there then. Ran ahead and warned him something was off. Anything but open the gate, get his book, and dip to the store.

Didn’t they already let Franklin through the gate earlier that day without a pat down? Why would he pay him down again?

Franklin put them on his aunt to get gang raped and murdered why would he expect him to rescue her after all that?

Idk they made a big deal of young wild niggas not respecting the old heads no more and busting their guns

I’m figuring at this point it’s gonna be Franklin or Leon who gonna be done dirty by some young wild nigga

I figured dude leaving before the bang out sets the stage for him knowing Franklin killed his OG and being set on revenge
Nah they set him up to be cut from a different cloth. That's why they showed him reading the book. Set him apart from the others.

Fuck Louie and everyone who loves her.

She had all night to think on it. And told that man that she knew Franklin would be mad that she went over his head, but that she never thought it'd go down like this. Gee, thats some shit you should've thought of before you backstabbed your family! You seem real clear headed about things when Franklin came to you for help and you had your little crackhead cop in the cuts for when Franklin started tripping.

Alright well why did you do it? Did you at least have a good reason? Nah, it's cause you didn't like the way another nigga talks. Even said that Jerome ain't mean that shit, just like Leon said to Franklin. This trick set her husband to war with his own kin for her "self worth" all the while she's a fucking CRACK DEALER!!! Bitch if you don't get the fuck out of my face with that.

Man fuck that.

Her husband got fucking hammered and told her from his core that he only stayed in the game out of love for her. And that if she loved him the same, she would leave the game cause he was done with it. She said no.

Then the bitch decided it was the perfect time to go goddamn horseback riding. In the middle of a drug war. But has the nerve, the audacity, the motherfucking temerity to blame Franklin. Biiiiiiiiiiitch. The only reason kane is even a blip on their radar is cause she decided to put a hit out on him after Leon had brokered peace. All in service of her fragile ego that resulted in her husband getting shot to death, paying for her sins. She has gots ta go.

Chitown is 100% right. you reading this thread and still asking this question? Chitown just mentioned all the shit Franklin wrong for and the response is basically "so".

Niggas is weird man
They're blinded because they like Franklin but not realizing he did the same things Louie did that they hate her for

Back