They been foreshadowing this shit all season…. They need to hurry up w it…. Im tired of them dragging it out and watching this man unravel
Anytime somebody talk about getting out the game, they about to die.

I hope they go a different route this time though and let him live. Let him be at the end of the last episode telling the story in 2023 like the old lady in Titanic, lol.

Franklin could have just had Oso followed to get to Teddy like every body else is doing

Reactions: A-one
They used the pagers 📟 going off to great effect this episode. I ain't been this tense watching an episode since the final episodes of Breaking Bad.

Glad Dion put Louie in her place too.

Basically dismissed her and didn't take her seriously at all.

Jerome wasn't even mad at him because he knows that if he had treated her the same way from the beginning......he probably wouldn't be in the mess he's in now.
But this swings back to the bullshit with her going around Franklin and being perceived as weak. Dude played her like a whole scrub in front of her man and no super independent woman vibes. In-universe fail. But I'm off that...

Black Shoes was back! It was a moment, but what the fuck incentive is there for Teddy to give up the bread? I understand this was a stylistic move, but narrative-wise this does nothing but superficially add to the "Franklin has to die" overtones. I understand he's down 73 M's and moving slow money with Kane, but he's earning. I don't feel like this is a move he'd make until he was up. Like if he did this on day one or week one of getting got, I'd understand. We're like months past it, right? That's enough distance to reflect even if you didn't want to necessarily and move smarter.

Reactions: deadeye
But this swings back to the bullshit with her going around Franklin and being perceived as weak. Dude played her like a whole scrub in front of her man and no super independent woman vibes. In-universe fail. But I'm off that...

Black Shoes was back! It was a moment, but what the fuck incentive is there for Teddy to give up the bread? I understand this was a stylistic move, but narrative-wise this does nothing but superficially add to the "Franklin has to die" overtones. I understand he's down 73 M's and moving slow money with Kane, but he's earning. I don't feel like this is a move he'd make until he was up. Like if he did this on day one or week one of getting got, I'd understand. We're like months past it, right? That's enough distance to reflect even if you didn't want to necessarily and move smarter.
Eh this was a few things in one. Eye for an eye, it wouldn't take a lot of convincing to get Franklin to do to Teddy what Teddy did to him. But the bigger point was that this was an opening Salvo.

Franklin wasn't even on Teddy's radar before this. Dude really took the 73 Ms and thought it was sweet. Franklin showed that he has the reach and the willingness to take this any and everywhere. So when he threatened the wife and kid? That had teeth. And while it may not get Teddy to give the money up, it might just make him move sloppily enough to capitalize off a mistake he wouldn't make other wise.

Very tense when Franklin was on the phone with teddy

I didn’t think he killed his dad at first lol I thought he just hit him

Franklin angry as shit over that money lmao

He fucked up teddy is gonna have him like Denzel at the end of training day

He better hope the KGB/DEA get teddy first

Jerome dying is almost too telegraphed

He shoulda just got shot outside the mechanic and been done with it

Big D gonna get killed by Einstein lol

I think he’s explored every sane opportunity for getting his money back so now that all of those options have fell through he’s making desperation moves.

Him being back in the trap and basically working for Kane probably worsens that desperation. That is not the position he wants to be in.

He probably thinks if he gets his money back he’ll re-establish himself as the boss of all bosses. There’s no other way in his mind so it’s by any means at this point.