Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it me or did the Deon/Leon stuff come out of nowhere?

I know time moving at a rapid pace in this season but still
He did tell him to stay in his lane and everything would be cool. Tried to influence somebody that works for him to drop that for school. Tried to influence how the projects should look like (playground lights should be fixed)

He did tell him to stay in his lane and everything would be cool. Tried to influence somebody that works for him to drop that for school. Tried to influence how the projects should look like (playground lights should be fixed)
Yeahhhh I guess

To me that’s not enough to create what happened but when the projects operate off so much ignorance then yeah it’s enough

Idk what’s stopping Deon from killing Leon 5 mins later but hey that’s Leon’s choice

Not really outta “no where”.

my take is they’ve shown how different shit is since Leon left and how Deon ain’t sure whose side Leon is on considering how crazy they been warring. This episode highlighted their clash in how things should operate, just like on the other side, Kane and Franklin mirrored that theme.

Not really outta “no where”.

my take is they’ve shown how different shit is since Leon left and how Deon ain’t sure whose side Leon is on considering how crazy they been warring. This episode highlighted their clash in how things should operate, just like on the other side, Kane and Franklin mirrored that theme.
Good outlook man

Just for this I won’t spoil scream 6 the first weekend for you

It seems you may not have been paying as close attention. Tension been in the air between these two since Leon got back. Two ideologies clashing. Also let’s not forget the fact that Deon never really messed with Leon after how he handled Fatback’s death

It seems you may not have been paying as close attention. Tension been in the air between these two since Leon got back. Two ideologies clashing. Also let’s not forget the fact that Deon never really messed with Leon after how he handled Fatback’s death
Shit he was gonna put the beats on Leon first time Leon approached him

Appreciate it man

Based on the open of the episode you know the mom and daughter skate with Franklin's bread. They been teasing her playing him from jump with the secret phone calls. Did it ever go back and address why homie was all distressed and isolated? Or was that supposed to be him waiting to hear what they found at the money man's spot? I didn't run it back, but that whole "She almost walked because you yelled at her" felt corny in an otherwise fire episode.

The set up is too perfect. He looking left at all these people trying to pop him and not right at the ones next to him. 73 m's got him lacking where I feel Old Franklin who got Manboy up outta there on his Verbal Kent limp but really Kaiser Sosa shit would've been watching this chick or at least her thieving ass mama for the double cross.
I think ppl not focusing on the glances and facial expressions Franklin gives to V and her mom. I don’t think he’s oblivious to the idea that they could be disloyal too. Jerome was a shocker and if Leon becomes disloyal it’ll crush him even worse but he’ll still make moves without them. Now Cissy…..I think that betrayal would cause him to give up on life.

Leon gotta understand them niggas gone
They want him back though.

Old heads were applauding him for cracking the bottle on that nigga head....

They were yelling "that's OG shit,"

Niggaz was feeling that Leon got the lights fixed.... He really left the hood starving, but they really want him back...

Kinda like Wanda when you think about it. And just like her, he can't bullshit, he gotta go all the way in.... That's why he cracked Deon with the bottle, and now he gotta pick a side.

Franklin or Louie?

They want him back though.

Old heads were applauding him for cracking the bottle on that nigga head....

They were yelling "that's OG shit,"

Niggaz was feeling that Leon got the lights fixed.... He really left the hood starving, but they really want him back...

Kinda like Wanda when you think about it. And just like her, he can't bullshit, he gotta go all the way in.... That's why he cracked Deon with the bottle, and now he gotta pick a side.

Franklin or Louie?
I ain’t talking bout the projects residents I mean the gangbangers

Back