Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think he’s explored every sane opportunity for getting his money back so now that all of those options have fell through he’s making desperation moves.

Him being back in the trap and basically working for Kane probably worsens that desperation. That is not the position he wants to be in.

He probably thinks if he gets his money back he’ll re-establish himself as the boss of all bosses. There’s no other way in his mind so it’s by any means at this point.
Huh? If he gets his bread he is out of the game in retirement

Lol besides the bread …. It’s the principle… Avon and Marlo tore down half of BMore cuz Omar stole Marlo s ring and some drugs….

Idk if I could walk away from 73 Ms. Add that to all the wild stuff he's done to get it?

Plot armor is Teddy not killing Franklin simultaneously. Cause he should of known the getback was coming.

Idk if I could walk away from 73 Ms. Add that to all the wild stuff he's done to get it?

Plot armor is Teddy not killing Franklin simultaneously. Cause he should of known the getback was coming.
You’d walk away I think if the CIA took it lol

I mean technically Franklin been working for the CIA that was never fully his money

Me when Teddy's pops got murked

3FBwWY.gif

Very tense when Franklin was on the phone with teddy

I didn’t think he killed his dad at first lol I thought he just hit him

Franklin angry as shit over that money lmao

He fucked up teddy is gonna have him like Denzel at the end of training day

He better hope the KGB/DEA get teddy first

Jerome dying is almost too telegraphed

He shoulda just got shot outside the mechanic and been done with it

Big D gonna get killed by Einstein lol
Quiet is kept, I feel like Jerome turning into Alton at the beginning of the show would be a bigger kill shot than seeing him get his cap peeled. Watching everybody he loves get murked and ending up a bum-ass dude with a unkept curl would be the ultimate death sentence. Him getting killed at this point is just like what's the entertainment value? He wants to die. It's predictable.

Back