Snoop: I Never Liked "Hit Em Up"

After pac verse the other verses were trash
Nah . Not imo.EDI probably had the weakest verse but even his throwback intro is memorable. I always thought Fatal and Yak had bars.

Their only offense is being on a song with those PAC verses.

On a technical traditional east coast level they were up to par with the rapping skills of that time,maybe even more so than PAC as far as straight rapping.

Reactions: SneakDZA
“Lil mu pass the Mac and let me hit him in his back/Frank White bout to get spank right for setting traps /Little accident murderer and I ain’t never heard of ya”

Snoop is right though, he also told a story about Pac running into Nas and thinking that he punk'd him, when in reality Snoop said that Nas gave him a "pass".

Nigga studied ballet for 3 years, then rebranded as a thug for his rap career:foh3:

Pac was the classic stupid nigga that needed his homeboys to put a battery in his back. The OG clout chaser, he got to Death Row and felt untouchable because everyone was scared of Suge, he forgot that he was a rapper nigga and not a street nigga.

Snoop is right though, he also told a story about Pac running into Nas and thinking that he punk'd him, when in reality Snoop said that Nas gave him a "pass".

Nigga studied ballet for 3 years, then rebranded as a thug for his rap career:foh3:

Pac was the classic stupid nigga that needed his homeboys to put a battery in his back. The OG clout chaser, he got to Death Row and felt untouchable because everyone was scared of Suge, he forgot that he was a rapper nigga and not a street nigga.

You Niggas really kill me with that ballet shit. He went to a performing arts high school. What was he supposed to fail the class just to prove what? I studied biology in high school so that must make me a biologist 🙄. You really are a moron.

[Kadafi:]
I'm from N-E-W Jers' where plenty of murders occurs
No points or commas, we bring drama to all you herbs
Now go check the scenario: Lil' Cease
I'll bring you fake G's to your knees
Copping pleas in de Janeiro
Little Kim, is you coked up or doped up?
Get your little Junior Whopper click smoked up
What the fuck, is you stupid?
I take money, crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click looting, shooting and polluting your block
With a 15-shot cocked Glock to your knot
Outlaw Mafia clique moving up another notch
And your Pop stars popped and get mopped and dropped
And all your fake ass east coast props
Brainstormed and locked

You Niggas really kill me with that ballet shit. He went to a performing arts high school. What was he supposed to fail the class just to prove what? I studied biology in high school so that must make me a biologist 🙄. You really are a moron.
Pac ain't your daddy, why you getting sensitive?

Ballet classes in 1980s Baltimore during the crack epidemic, nigga that wasn't no common mandatory shit for everyone. Fuck is you talking about :lookatthismf:

Pac was realer than most rappers. Not in a gangsta way but just in terms of being ahead of his time and having lyrics that mean something. Too bad he couldn't harness all the positivity into his lifestyle.

Death Row really was him selling his soul to the devil as he allegedly once said. Also people love to hate on Pac and say he was fake but what rapper you know actually busted their guns on 2 off duty cops and get away with it, nobody.