Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop: I Never Liked "Hit Em Up"

Snoop's right though Hit Em Up, at the time, was one of the most savage disses out. It wasn't some clever rap shit. It was just disrespect, so Snoop is right to say that something like that would cause more problems. He also isn't lying that when Pac got with Death Row, he used to carry himself like no one else was on that level.

It doesn't surprise me that Snoop felt that way though. If you look at his career, Snoop has been the kinda dude that's been cool with everyone. I mean he left Death Row and randomly went across the country to No Limit and managed to fit in for a while. He never struck me as the type of dude to beef with other artists to the degree that Pac was beefing with them.

Snoop's right though Hit Em Up, at the time, was one of the most savage disses out. It wasn't some clever rap shit. It was just disrespect, so Snoop is right to say that something like that would cause more problems. He also isn't lying that when Pac got with Death Row, he used to carry himself like no one else was on that level.

It doesn't surprise me that Snoop felt that way though. If you look at his career, Snoop has been the kinda dude that's been cool with everyone. I mean he left Death Row and randomly went across the country to No Limit and managed to fit in for a while. He never struck me as the type of dude to beef with other artists to the degree that Pac was beefing with them.

He was literally in the studio with Pac dissing Bad Boy and making records talking shit....and then going on the radio talking about you're cool with them and you don't have any problems

He was literally in the studio with Pac dissing Bad Boy and making records talking shit....and then going on the radio talking about you're cool with them and you don't have any problems

Bruh, there's rap shit and personal shit. Snoop wasn't a stranger to rap beef, but Pac's probably with Bad Boy was realer than. The nigga started the song off bragging about fucking Biggie's wife. That's some real shit that was different from the "Suck my dick" level disses that Snoop was accustomed to.

Back