• Nah imma just do my time

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • depends

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I know a nigga that got bodies on bodies

Snitched on a few two years ago.

And Idon’t if anybody gon try him lol

I wouldn't snitch on family or friends but if I see a crime happening if they Black and not a serious crime I ain't telling nothing. If you white (or non Black) I'm telling on everything they did.

I feel like droppin dime on white folks ain’t even a problem.

the question is, wtf you doin where snitchin is even a possibility? Be it you snitchin on someone else or vice versa

I don't care to kno about anyone's activities that doesn't involve me & I don't involve others in my bidness

:shrug2:

I’d tell on tha police....fuck them

I’d gladly give up whatever “street cred” I got to snitch on a power abusing ass cop

Me in tha courtroom:

:hedidit:“It was that stankin’ pig right there ya honor...that one put his hands on me your excellency....” pause no homillz

was in a situation like that few yrs ago

punk ass cop who arrested me lied all in the report, so I was gon take it to trial

at a preliminary hearing the cop testified & added a few more lies to his story, at 1st I was gonna wait til the trial to see if I needed to testify but I had to then after that

on cross-examination the prosecutor was like "so the officer is lying" & I said yea lol

the judge was lookin at me like "nigga please"

:word?:

said he believed the cop over me since I admitted I had a few drinks

but eventually the case got dropped when the DA seen I had phone records & another witness to prove the cop lied

so yea, fuck 12

Back