gangster. grace. alchemy
S: sorry
N: nigga
I: im
T: tryna
C: come
H: home

98BED820-CF3F-441F-970F-933FF088BA7A.jpeg

what are your thoughts on snitching? if faced with a long sentence would you rat your friends out? was there ever a time you snitched on somebody?

If my “friend” leaves his gun in my car and the cops find it, I’ll say it ain’t mine .

I ain’t taking the charge for nobody.

A true friend would own up to it and take responsibility.

If he sits back and doesn’t say anything and let’s me get hauled to jail, then he wasn’t a real friend.

I'm never ratting on niggas ever.

I'm also never doing no long as jail term ever.

So guess what else I'm not doing? Shit that'll force me to choose between those two things.

that's basically what he said during that portion of the interview. Alot of "I basically tell niggas don't do that shit around me" and "You keep doing that you going to get fucked up"...

If I signed up and was made aware then I have to go like if we were running a drug ring. Now if we just gotta beat somebody up and a nigga go to far and kill somebody if probably sing

If my “friend” leaves his gun in my car and the cops find it, I’ll say it ain’t mine .

I ain’t taking the charge for nobody.

A true friend would own up to it and take responsibility.

If he sits back and doesn’t say anything and let’s me get hauled to jail, then he wasn’t a real friend.

Imo that wouldn't even be snitchin'. if your friend left a sutten in your car and it's you or him it's like "bro you want me, a civilian, to go bin because you left your shit I my car?"

Im not or ever have been in the game so u am telling. The no snitching is a myth. It's created by ring leaders to keep fear in their workers. They know as a leader, they will get the most severe punishment. So to keep that from happening, they will threaten others but be the first to tell. Just so they can get a reduced sentence. The leaders dont really care about their workers.

Not snitching street shit is a myth.

The rules change depending on who’s breaking. Same as the consequences .

I can explain why some people don't snitch

Some people grow up in a dysfunctional, broken home, if they have a home at all.

If you grow up moving around from an aunt's house to your grandmother's house, to a foster home and your sleeping on the floor or a couch with 5 people in a 2 bedroom apartment you have no idea what freedom is like.

Then you go to jail and you get your own bed and you're sharing a cell with one other person, it's actually better than the conditions that you grew up in.

So you find yourself in a cell, you have your own bed, and they're feeding you 3 times a day (3 hots and a cot) you're wearing the same clothes as everybody else so you're not looking like a bum, you actually fit in with everybody else. For the first time you're not at the bottom. You have what everybody else has.

Also, if your head is on straight you can get a job in prison (when I did 60 days I worked in the kitchen and we ate better than the regular inmates. We could choose what we wanted to eat, whereas the other inmates could only eat what was being served).

So if you grew up in a fucked up situation being in prison actually isn't that bad, compared to what you're used to. A person like that might stick to the code of the street and serve 5-10-20 years because he thinks that when he gets out he'll get props on the street when he comes home because he didn't snitch on his homies.

Im not or ever have been in the game so u am telling. The no snitching is a myth. It's created by ring leaders to keep fear in their workers. They know as a leader, they will get the most severe punishment. So to keep that from happening, they will threaten others but be the first to tell. Just so they can get a reduced sentence. The leaders dont really care about their workers.

Yeah, I know a guy that did 15 years. He was the leader of a drug ring. They arrested all of his workers and they all ratted on him.

He said when they arrested him he offered to make a deal and he would snitch on the guy he was getting it from, but the District Attorney wouldn't make a deal because he was the leader of his crew. So they wouldn't even let him snitch. He did 15 years.

Back