Would you snitch on somebody?

• Hell yea... tf

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nah imma just do my time

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • depends

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Imo that wouldn't even be snitchin'. if your friend left a sutten in your car and it's you or him it's like "bro you want me, a civilian, to go bin because you left your shit I my car?"
You be surprised the people who would take the charge and those that would expect you to take the charge.

I always find it funny the niggas who now remember they got kids and the people they are hurting.

For those who say it’s a myth, lemme paint a picture. Homie been out here getting money in the street, he get knocked and he tell. All paperwork is accessible to the public. If he go back to the same lifestyle, who gonna put in work with him knowing he will tell on you?

Now the people he told on, he has fucked up their money, and operation over some shit they didn’t even do. So they gonna look for that nigga. If they can’t find him, nigga we know where your bitch stay, your momma stay, your grandma stay, sister, all them. When you jump off the porch, you bring the family in it too, so it ain’t like you can just tell and be ok, your family still out there.

Also for the nigga that snitch, your car will check your paperwork when you hit gen population. They see that your a rat, nigga you walking lick, unless you stay in PC.

I’d tell on tha police....fuck them

I’d gladly give up whatever “street cred” I got to snitch on a power abusing ass cop

Me in tha courtroom:

:hedidit:“It was that stankin’ pig right there ya honor...that one put his hands on me your excellency....” pause no homillz

that's basically what he said during that portion of the interview. Alot of "I basically tell niggas don't do that shit around me" and "You keep doing that you going to get fucked up"...
His "new Black" ass said "Don't tell me if you did something" (paraphrasing).

So you don't even have to commit a crime in his presence, if you just tell him you did, he's droppin a dime on you. PeriodT!

This is the real code of the streets. Be smart enough to know not to jeopardize you're livelihood.

The problem with that mentality/philosophy is that some people were born with absolutely nothing. They're poor, mother on drugs, father unknown, everybody in their projects is on welfare. Then they see the older kids getting money, wearing nice clothes, jewelry, and driving nice cars. So if you're 14/15 years old and you see the 18/19 year olds getting money it's hard to stay away from that life, stay in school, go to college and work your way out of the ghetto. It's easier (and more logical) to get involved in that life because you want nice things. When you do the math in your head you still have a few more years in high school + another 4 years in college. And even after you get a college degree there's still no guarantee of getting a good paying job. When you look at it from that perspective, it's easy to understand why somebody would get involved in that life.

And the other reason people snitch is because when the police arrest them they're on heroin. I don't know if you guys know what heroin withdrawal is like but it's absolutely impossible to be calm and rational when you're going through withdrawal. The only thing that's going through your mind is how can I get out of this interrogation room and get a fix. You'll snitch on your mother, or your twin just to get a fix. Withdrawal from crack is nothing (literally) compared to heroin withdrawal. Actually, there is no withdrawal from crack, or weed for that matter.

Here's a flip on the question. Suppose something happens to someone you care about and you find there is a witness but that person didn't want to snitch. You respecting the move or you going at that person the same way you going at the person that did the deed?

Here's a flip on the question. Suppose something happens to someone you care about and you find there is a witness but that person didn't want to snitch. You respecting the move or you going at that person the same way you going at the person that did the deed?

Just to clarify, somebody shoots your brother and kills him. And there's a witness that doesn't want to tell?

If my “friend” leaves his gun in my car and the cops find it, I’ll say it ain’t mine .

I ain’t taking the charge for nobody.

A true friend would own up to it and take responsibility.

If he sits back and doesn’t say anything and let’s me get hauled to jail, then he wasn’t a real friend.
It don't work like that.
Both y'all getting the charge.

He can say it's his right in front of the officer y'all both going to jail.

If you not built to be arrested... Don't play them games.

Anything I do to get arrested is my fault and I made the justification for doing it regardless of outside influence. I'll always do my time if I'm out there doing time earning shit. I don't care who I'm with

Back