Welcome To aBlackWeb

(SMH) New R Kelly sex tape with 14 year old discovered

Kelly is 100% fucked cause he won't even get a fair trial. Kelly can get the best lawyer out there, it doesn't matter, he won't get away this time. The only question now....How many years will he spend behind bars?

Once a sex offender always a sex offender.

Yall need to learn to live by that code.

Ol seperate the artist from the actions ass niggas.

How!?! The nigga been telling on himself since She Got That Vibe!

I can easily seperate the art from the artist. I love Kelly's music and will contniue to listen to him but he obviously got some issues but we already knew that a long time ago.

I can easily seperate the art from the artist. I love Kelly's music and will contniue to listen to him but he obviously got some issues but we already knew that a long time ago.

So knowing exactly who he is talking about in the lyrics doesnt chage anything for you huh?

If directors can use the craft as vehicles for their sickness then musicians can too.

Can you honestly watch Jeepers Creepers knowing the cameras intention?

Can you watch The Professional knowing what Natalie Portman was made to do in the international version?

So knowing exactly who he is talking about in the lyrics doesnt chage anything for you huh?

If directors can use the craft as vehicles for their sickness then musicians can too.

Can you watch The Professional knowing what Natalie Portman was made to do in the international version?
It's crazy that her parents read the script and only said no sex scene. But she was still a lil girl trying to cuddle with a grown man

What u mean about the camera?

We dont know who exactly he is talking about in every single song. None of us know the meaning behind all of the artists songs no matter who we listen to. Regarding R Kelly, his music is timeless and I have many memories to his music. Of course I'm still going to listen to his music. He's one of my favortie artist, the quality of the songs, still the same. A lot of artist and talented people are far from perfect, Bowie, Steven Tyler and a lot of these rock artists used to bang teens during the 70s and 80s. Steven Tyler even knocked up a 15 year old girl. I still rock to Aerosmith music.

Same thing with movies and other art forms. I think the Pianist is a great movie, does it matter that Roman Polanski is the director? No. Kevin Spacey is still a great actor. I'll still watch his movies...etc

We dont know who exactly he is talking about in every single song. None of us know the meaning behind all of the artists songs no matter who we listen to. Regarding R Kelly, his music is timeless and I have many memories to his music. Of course I'm still going to listen to his music. He's one of my favortie artist, the quality of the songs, still the same. A lot of artist and talented people are far from perfect, Bowie, Steven Tyler and a lot of these rock artists used to bang teens during the 70s and 80s. Steven Tyler even knocked up a 15 year old girl. I still rock to Aerosmith music.

Same thing with movies and other art forms. I think the Pianist is a great movie, does it matter that Roman Polanski is the director? No. Kevin Spacey is still a great actor. I'll still watch his movies...etc

But would you watch a Roman Polanski movie about drugging and ass-raping a child? Would you watch a Kevin Spacey movie about groping young boys?

I think the point is when you listen to R Kelly songs you're most likely listening to songs about fucking minors.

But would you watch a Roman Polanski movie about drugging and ass-raping a child? Would you watch a Kevin Spacey movie about groping young boys?

I think the point is when you listen to R Kelly songs you're most likely listening to songs about fucking minors.

It's about can you still support artists that have commited crimes that can't be accepted, (pedophiles, rapist..etc). What Kelly sings about, I have no idea if it's about 15 years olds or adults. I do know that his songs means something different to me.

Never heard about this. What's it all about?

It's about can you still support artists that have commited crimes that can't be accepted, (pedophiles, rapist..etc). What Kelly sings about, I have no idea if it's about 15 years olds or adults. I do know that his songs means something different to me.

Yeah just take it on good faith the guy well known to have sex with underage girls is writing sex songs about grown women. Because a song with a title like Age Ain't Nothing But A Number Ain't suspect at all

Yeah just take it on good faith the guy well known to have sex with underage girls is writing sex songs about grown women. Because a song with a title like Age Ain't Nothing But A Number Ain't suspect at all

Kelly been fucking adults and teens. Still the point is, it doesn't matter to me who he sleeps with or who the songs happens to be about.

Ridiculous. People can separate art from artist.

I get all of yall who can't listen to R Kelly because the songs are more than likely about young girls.

For me when I hear anybody singing a song. Even if I know their background. I don't think about who they could be singing the song to. I think about the person in my life when I hear them singing.

I respect where yall coming from though. Just not how my ears and thought process about the music works.

Back