Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

Aight, im all caught up on the first hr.

Imperium vs Brawling Brutes I could watch that shit forever.

IMPERIUM shows out every.damn.time

Toxic Attraction are some go getters, they want tag team gold and don't care if it's on SD or NXT. I respect it.

Lmao @ Lacey. I was bout to be mad as hell if she gave them lil boys a hi 5. She told em to kiss her back instead tho.

Didn't know the womens match was elimination. I like it. Only problem is it gave away the ending basically.

Sonya was trying to hang in there..

Liv might die at Extreme Rules. I also got this weird feeling that she might retain due to heel tactics.. or an interference

Lmaoo @ Jey being salty over Solo bonding with Sami

Maxine looking right again tonight. I know HHH can't wait to write off this MMM shit tho..

Dawkins showed out and actually had the crowd popping for him. Im starting to see more people give him credit on how far he's come since his NXT days. He deserve that shit.

Look at that Top Dolla getting a reaction too.. crowds like big niggas who can fly. They should of let em go through with it
Dawkins losing weight & gaining more speed is a plus.

idk if it’s the blonde hair or the goatee, but solo is a splitting image of his pops

lol at the sonics burn. seattle’s hurt dawg, don’t ask if they’re alright

drew basically had to fight off five niggas at the end of the show. shit had 2000 rock vs mcmahon-helmsley faction vibes

Last edited:
I like Strowman..... But he gonna have to pick these 300+ pound niggaz up on the regular.

That's one thing we've always had an abundance of.... We Need pure strong men

Cena
Brock
Henry
Kane

Like niggaz who make lifting and slamming niggaz like Omos and Otis look easy

Back