Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

@TonyDubbz I did notice your boy didn't tell the crowd to acknowledge him, even he knows he's not the chief right now no matter he tries to convince his followers

yea, I dont think its something he gone be doing since anymore either. I thought about it after he came back tho but theres no way for him to say that shit without coming off as a heel really?

Man im just watching SD

They gave Cody the clean pin

Solo done outchea in these streets

Solo will be found out to be a lacky for the Rock who also wont be thrilled to see Roman teaming with Cody.

I think when this is all over Solo will probably turn into a solid mid card guy where he belongs. I think truthfully he should team up with the Usos down the road and they become a babyface trio. Seems like that was always the obvious path anyway.

Solo will be found out to be a lacky for the Rock who also wont be thrilled to see Roman teaming with Cody.

I think when this is all over Solo will probably turn into a solid mid card guy where he belongs. I think truthfully he should team up with the Usos down the road and they become a babyface trio. Seems like that was always the obvious path anyway.
I see Solo going back to OG Bloodline.

Fatu taking him out

Back