Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

Damn they had a chance to write Cody out the BL stuff for a bit and insert Jey Uce and didn't take it...

I guess there's more stuff they gotta get thru before Main Event and Honorary Uce gets back into the story

Considering they got a full 7 or 8 weeks between Bad Blood & Survivor Series… a lot is gonna get covered hopefully.

Shit we still got a debut that has yet to happen.....

if Cody & Roman do lose at Bad blood then it could be due to them bringing in Hikuleo cause hes signed he just hasnt debuted yet

Yall talmbout they need to get Cody outta the BL saga...but into what?? Way too early to kick start a potential Randy feud. KO was just an excuse to have a title match in Germany. So who else on that roster yall tryin to see Cody feud wit? AJ? He M.I.A. Waller or Austin...

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji (1).gif

Cody fine where he at. This shyt is an epic novel wit chapters. Stop complaining and enjoy this moment we've been fortunate enough to witness on a weekly basis.

Good azzz long term storytelling is BACK in WWE!

Yall talmbout they need to get Cody outta the BL saga...but into what?? Way too early to kick start a potential Randy feud. KO was just an excuse to have a title match in Germany. So who else on that roster yall tryin to see Cody feud wit? AJ? He M.I.A. Waller or Austin...

View attachment 1377863

Cody fine where he at. This shyt is an epic novel wit chapters. Stop complaining and enjoy this moment we've been fortunate enough to witness on a weekly basis.

Fuck all that. In all honesty if Cody can’t sustain without the Bloodline story at this point might as well take the belt off him.

They need to build up another heel main eventer on Smackdown

View attachment 1377863

Right I wish folks would stfu sometimes and let shit ride.

Plus Randy just lost a world title match why rush him into another one where he should lose again.

Back