Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Word. Shit feels souless and just feel like they providing service for a paycheck. Felt like CFO and Jim Johnson gave AF
IMPACT wrestling themes sound 10x better and their pretty shitty too. I would think WWE would ubderstand good catchy theme music is already half of what a star needs to stand out.

Maybe trips will get Johnston back. A lot of NXT themes are harder than Raw/Sd and have lyrics so I wonder if the ppl doing them are different.

Nah nigga

This not gonna cut it..

I had to go back n catch up and I decided to come see if you were following orders or not.

Tonight you get away with it but thenext time they tell you to throw em up, you throw em up

Mr Dubbz, as a dear friend, I sincerely apologize for not reminding you that that peasant did not acknowledge our Tribal Chief tonight. It will NEVER happen again

Aight, im all caught up on the first hr.

Imperium vs Brawling Brutes I could watch that shit forever.

IMPERIUM shows out every.damn.time

Toxic Attraction are some go getters, they want tag team gold and don't care if it's on SD or NXT. I respect it.

Lmao @ Lacey. I was bout to be mad as hell if she gave them lil boys a hi 5. She told em to kiss her back instead tho.

Didn't know the womens match was elimination. I like it. Only problem is it gave away the ending basically.

Sonya was trying to hang in there..

Liv might die at Extreme Rules. I also got this weird feeling that she might retain due to heel tactics.. or an interference

Lmaoo @ Jey being salty over Solo bonding with Sami

Maxine looking right again tonight. I know HHH can't wait to write off this MMM shit tho..

Dawkins showed out and actually had the crowd popping for him. Im starting to see more people give him credit on how far he's come since his NXT days. He deserve that shit.

Look at that Top Dolla getting a reaction too.. crowds like big niggas who can fly. They should of let em go through with it

Mr Dubbz, as a dear friend, I sincerely apologize for not reminding you that that peasant did not acknowledge our Tribal Chief tonight. It will NEVER happen again

Its cool bro from here on out anybody that catch him not following through should call him out and remind him of the bet that he lost

Back