Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack Vol 2 (Live Event)

Oh yeah? I’mma chill though...

Unlike most people I'm willing to be honest about my favorite battle rappers. Just like I've said Verb fell off , Magic fell off, Hollow fell df off.

6 of his last 7 battles, he's been lackluster.

Budden = lackluster performance
Clips = he was fire
Pat stay 1 = meh
Pat stay 2 = mehh
Dizater = meh
Tay roc = clearly lost
Ars = mehhhhhhhh

I just think hollow isnt keeping up/evolving with the new era. Same can probably be said for Lux until he prove otherwise. After seeing o red and twork performance, hollow was just cool.

I’d like to see Lux in this small room so he can prove me wrong.

I just think hollow isnt keeping up/evolving with the new era. Same can probably be said for Lux until he prove otherwise. After seeing o red and twork performance, hollow was just cool.

I agree for the most part about lux and I was getting worried but the funk flex freestyle proved he can still talk that shit at a level niggas aint fuckin with. He just needs to quit with the characters and spit straight bars

I agree for the most part about lux and I was getting worried but the funk flex freestyle proved he can still talk that shit at a level niggas aint fuckin with. He just needs to quit with the characters and spit straight bars

yall surely coming over to the dark side lmao

yall surely coming over to the dark side lmao

Lol lux still beat calico get out of here. His hollow performance was exceptional. Then a bad loss to mook, vs clips he had good moments but a lot of long winded rapping in between.. then vs ars he was saying some shit but i just be feeling like he lost that killer instinct type convinction that made gray hoodie lux who he was.. all he need to do is stop playing with it. I dont count him out just yet.

plus this way is a better business model from Smack and them imo.....say 20,000 ppl pay 50 for the PPV lets say 10K ppl paid 50 thats 500K says Smack and them spend 200K on battlers venue rental security and insurance....thats still 300K left to manuveur with

Lol lux still beat calico get out of here. His hollow performance was exceptional. Then a bad loss to mook, vs clips he had good moments but a lot of long winded rapping in between.. then vs ars he was saying some shit but i just be feeling like he lost that killer instinct type convinction that made gray hoodie lux who he was.. all he need to do is stop playing with it. I dont count him out just yet.
lol so u saying he lost 3 of his last 5 battles? just come on over fam lol

Back