Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack Vol 2 (Live Event)

Yall know I aint the biggest Twork fan but how df do u have Verb winnin the 2nd? lol
Yo that 2nd was all aggression with mediocre bars. It's not a clear round for either tho so off first listen I edged to verb.

yo im trying to watch these battles and these niggas keep FUCKING w me....i m air niggas out at the next company meeting this Wednesday

yo im trying to watch these battles and these niggas keep FUCKING w me....i m air niggas out at the next company meeting this Wednesday
Da hell you gon say?" Aye John,Kevin...I'm not feeling how yall kept bothering me and wanting me to work when I'm clearly trying to enjoy my battle rap!!!"

Da fuck? Lol

I disagree with @Sage Wonder sometimes but 99.9% of the time homie be knowin what he's talkin about, this nigga lurk and 5th be wildn lol

Da hell you gon say?" Aye John,Kevin...I'm not feeling how yall kept bothering me and wanting me to work when I'm clearly trying to enjoy my battle rap!!!"

Da fuck? Lol
nah the thing is our boss allows us to work from home....so half of our workforce shows up to work like 3 times a week if that...today there was a miscommunication and this niggas clients are in the office but no one is here but me and i got mad shit to do so usually i put my headphones in and just listen to shit while i work....today i got all kinds of craziness going on

Back