Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smack Vol 2 (Live Event)

Unlike most people I'm willing to be honest about my favorite battle rappers. Just like I've said Verb fell off , Magic fell off, Hollow fell df off.

6 of his last 7 battles, he's been lackluster.

Budden = lackluster performance
Clips = he was fire
Pat stay 1 = meh
Pat stay 2 = mehh
Dizater = meh
Tay roc = clearly lost
Ars = mehhhhhhhh

So, a lackluster Hollow was enough to beat Roc on every poll I saw on the internet? Damn.

Lmfao, he went the fuck off in that first 1 rounder against Pat Stay, stop it.

So, a lackluster Hollow was enough to beat Roc on every poll I saw on the internet? Damn.

Lmfao, he went the fuck off in that first 1 rounder against Pat Stay, stop it.

I just posted a poll clearly saying roc beat hollow when me and gns had this debate.

Hollow didn't even make the top 20 in the champion of the year debate, roc came number 2 and had the most memorable bar of the night. Shit wasn't even close.

When's the last time Hollow had a "god-tier" performance?

Hollow's performance against Roc was amazing, the only part he fucked up on was the extra cap bullshit.

Amazing? lol nigga nearly got boo'd off the stage multiple times but it was amazing?

tenor.gif

He didn't get boo'd multiple times against Clips??, but you thought that was fire, what are we talking about here?

He got boo'd multiple times vs clips? I don't remember that. I'll rewatch it today and see.

Just watched his rounds. He got boo'd once when he failed with the roast session in the 3rd round and it was no where near as bad as the roc battle.

There's not one round in the roc battle or any of the battles i posted coming any where close to Hollow's first vs Clips, shit even his 2nd. He broke down clips as a business man and brand in the 2nd, copywrote his slogan and was selling tees. Broke him down as a rapper in the 1st and set the blueprint on how to kill clips (eventhough Magic did first).

He hasn't had a "god -tier" performance like that since, it's been mostly bullshit.

Prolly the same amount of time (2 or so years ago) with either chef or syah(3rd round), he was solid in the iron battle too, i wouldn't call it God tier tho.

The difference is, like most will agree, Hollow isn't the goat at any of the battle rap components. When it comes to bars, one of if not the most important thing, Magic will always be the Goat or until someone comes and punches at a higher level as long as he did. For that reason alone, he'll always have a top 5 spot.

Last edited:
He got boo'd multiple times vs clips? I don't remember that. I'll rewatch it today and see.
Booed his lil roastin session in the 3rd i blv.., and was gettin a lil restless wen he was talkin too much bout clips bitch...

I bet nobody caught the beginning of the battle when Hollow said "all phones is off"?...That was for Ars not being prepared in his battles...The Don is very strategic!!!

from youtube comments

Upon further review of the play: that old mac/floppy disk bar was filthy!

I was trippin and didnt really listen lmao

Back