Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News SMACK VOL 10

Man idk. Sometimes clips seems like the undisputed goat fr. Then at times it's like mumbling and ranting about random shit lol.
At least he said that was what he was gonna do b4hand tho.

I like cals directness, I like that clips is entertaining.

RANDOM
Why verb talking bout jersey cats throwing up C's when it's known they got the same shit going on in St Louis🤷🏽‍♀️

Idk if I a hundred percent believe "cals man talking through clips round" shtich

Dizaster does that shit a lot. Nobody be saying shit to that cac. All playacting

Idk if I a hundred percent believe "cals man talking through clips round" shtich

Dizaster does that shit a lot. Nobody be saying shit to that cac. All playacting
Nah I think there was a dude slightly off cam talking.

they showed a dude over there later with a dark shirt/ jacket and kinda short who looked like he was talking shit.

Nah I think there was a dude slightly off cam talking.

they showed a dude over there later with a dark shirt/ jacket and kinda short who looked like he was talking shit.
I can see that, ijs the shit can be embellished especially if you wrote a bar with something like that in mind beforehand

Just finished Verb versus Suge... Best battle so far. Clips versus Cal next. We shall see if that tops it.

Cal 3-O and Cal was light. Clips was just worst.
Not that it means shit but fan vote said clips.

I thought rd 1 clips got for sure and rd 3 is debatable

Imma rewatch it,but it wasn't really rewatchable

Shit was just meh

Last edited:
Back