Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News SMACK VOL 10

How are you gonna send me the same thing I just broke down ?

what did you think that when you copied it I would look at it and be like “ohhhhhhh”?

yes, you just showed me again that Surf definitely stole about eight bars from Quilly and re-purposed them and put some different things in the middle to where it’s not exactly the same.
You a rapper and don’t know what a bar is. Y’all embarrassing y’all selves. Show me what bars was similar?

Oh my fucking god ,Niggas are retarded in this section

He asked to fucking rehearse w/his opponent
That alone is enough

This nigga asked to fix a competition

this nigga asked to cheat

Are niggas Stupid in here

0F95C09B-8631-4E84-AB91-E8D5B8CF8978.png

You a rapper and don’t know what a bar is. Y’all embarrassing y’all selves. Show me what bars was similar?
I already did.

look at the post I made earlier.

I laid it out as simple as possible

He started copying when he said I’ll invite him.

I’m not about to write all of that again, but he simply used most of the same rhyming words, but he did change the set ups between the rhyming words.

Oh my fucking god ,Niggas are retarded in this section

He asked to fucking rehearse w/his opponent
That alone is enough

This nigga asked to fix a competition

this nigga asked to cheat

Are niggas Stupid in here

View attachment 975403
But it didn’t happen

and while that shit is wack,rehearsal or not somebody’s gonna win or lose from our perspective.

I am against the rehearsals and I think it’s some bullshit,but I do understand why they would want to have the best performances sense more money and business is involved now.

I already did.

look at the post I made earlier.

I laid it out as simple as possible

He started copying when he said I’ll invite him.

I’m not about to write all of that again, but he simply used most of the same rhyming words he did change up some of the set ups between the rhyming words.
Invite him and exciting isn’t intricate wordplay man. Anybody can rhymes these words together.

Invite him and exciting isn’t intricate wordplay man. Anybody can rhymes these words together.
It doesn’t matter how complex they are.

also it's the fact that he rhymed those same words pretty much in the same order

just by the law of averages, that would be highly unlikely.

As a person who actually has been stolen from by well known artists and at least 2 battle rappers on the low ,I know how niggas steal when they steal, and they do it in a particular way to leave a benefit of the doubt with slight changes.

Also, sometimes as a writer, another person’s rhyme scheme or a punchline can just subconsciously end up in your shit and that’s why the lot of proof reading and double checking is necessary.

It doesn’t matter how complex they are.

also it's the fact that he rhymed those same words pretty much in the same order

just by the law of averages, that would be highly unlikely.

As a person who actually has been stolen from by well known artists and at least 2 battle rappers on the low ,I know how niggas steal when they steal, and they do it in a particular way to leave a benefit of the doubt with slight changes.

Also, sometimes as a writer, another person’s rhyme scheme or a punchline can just subconsciously end up in your shit and that’s why the lot of proof reading and double checking is necessary.
The same order? You sure about that?

1670820228705.png

Back