Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News SMACK VOL 10

Slade was never ready for Roc and from the clips looks like he put him in a body bag out the gate.

Agreed, too early. The fact he signed the contract for the Roc battle days before he battled Stumbles is wild; URL clearly thinks he's a future superstar.

5 battles is averaging less than 3 months apart.

It’s quality not quantity and surf had the best competition.

JC was also amazing but if it came down to those 2,Surf beat the breaks off JC no debate.

He didn’t just beat his comp , he beat them with no question he won.
So let’s ignore a 16 match win streak? Winning a tournament in which u writing 3 rounds in 2 weeks ?
Surf lost to Cortez imo so there’s that also

So let’s ignore a 16 match win streak? Winning a tournament in which u writing 3 rounds in 2 weeks ?
Surf lost to Cortez imo so there’s that also
No he didn't lose to Tez and the proof is you ain't seen Tez on the main stage since

If he won he'd be getting that top tier money.

I won't deny that JC had a great year but surf still dog walked him.

Reactions: GNS

So a fight broke out his brother got hit with something and he pointed the dudes out in court?!?

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

I mean if you're a civilian I wouldn't even blame the dude but these cats run up on stage saying they're all types of gangsta I can see why it sounds bad.

Hearing that Slade snitched, my first thought was about some work or something like that.

Meh

I might have been wrong about Slade not being ready for Roc,somehow still right.

Even though he got exposed which kind of makes him lose by default ,what I'm hearing is that material wise he actually may have won every round.

So kind of like with bigg k ,Boom won material wise but he lost overall because of the exposure.

Back