Welcome To aBlackWeb

Single Mother Question.

It's a misconception n a dumb one. Might be the case for some but free time when ur a parent is limited. Dating is energy consuming n how much energy u even have to spare to go hunting for a male babysitter u pay with sex? I've never personally known a woman who did this, thankfully.

Building a good support system is the answer, not dick.

True. How else do you explain lower adjacent tier niggas such as myself being able to bag a 10 all of a sudden?

:think:

Last edited:
As a single mother, I can understand why this is being said because some women do get with men for help. It does get trying at times.

However for me, I date for love. I love, love. I don't expect a man to be helpful when it's dealing with my child. That's what his father is for. I don't make my son their problem or burden, for lack of a better word. Its hella rare, I even let a man meet my child before I think we are serious. If he wanted to help after we got serious, it would be hard for me to accept but I'd be more open to it.

As a single mother, I can understand why this is being said because some women do get with men for help. It does get trying at times.

However for me, I date for love. I love, love. I don't expect a man to be helpful when it's dealing with my child. That's what his father is for. I don't make my son their problem or burden, for lack of a better word. Its hella rare, I even let a man meet my child before I think we are serious. If he wanted to help after we got serious, it would be hard for me to accept but I'd be more open to it.
What's your support system like KandyPants? Also, are there any other single mothers in your circle?

What's your support system like KandyPants? Also, are there any other single mothers in your circle?

All my friends are single mothers, except one or two. I only Have a few real friends. Majority of us get help from the dad. However, I have a great support system. His daddy, A team of grandparents and uncles and aunts, that's always willing to help me out with my son, when needed and unneeded.

All my friends are single mothers, except one or two. I only Have a few real friends. Majority of us get help from the dad. However, I have a great support system. His daddy, A team of grandparents and uncles and aunts, that's always willing to help me out with my son, when needed and unneeded.
Thanks for answering.

You mentioned that some women do get with men for help, I was wondering if u have personally known any single mothers who did/do that? And how it plays out(do they end up settling down or is it short term)? Its one of those things I see discussed online but never IRL.

Thanks for answering.

You mentioned that some women do get with men for help, I was wondering if u have personally known any single mothers who did/do that? Its one of those things I see discussed online but never IRL.

Oh hell yes! I know a few personally.
One of them has a motto, "if he can't help me pay these bills or with thes kids, I don't want him."

Why are help and love the only options? I only know one single mother and she dating for sex. Not love. Not help. Sex. And that is all.

Speaking of baby momma's is there anything better than blowing out their back and eating their kids' snacks?

No I wasn't trolling @BNE

Back