Welcome To aBlackWeb

Single Mother Question.

How many have u smashed?

Cuz we kno u ain't got mo than bubblegum to offer

I always find that a weird question, but if I answer I'll sound like a predator.

Put it this way, the first was while I was still in high school.

I always find that a weird question, but if I answer I'll sound like a predator.

Put it this way, the first was while I was still in high school.
Ur first single mom was in HS?! Was she a teen mom or older?

Mrs Robinson?

Ain't that proof most single mothers don't date for help? U got immoral ones fucking pubescent boys out here. A whole spectrum. Unless u was a trust fund baby, doubt she was getting her bills paid through u.

Ain't that proof most single mothers don't date for help? U got immoral ones fucking pubescent boys out here. A whole spectrum. Unless u was a trust fund baby, doubt she was getting her bills paid through u.

If what we did was love that's not what I want.

Getting dick and love are exclusive.

If what we did was love that's not what I want.

Getting dick and love are exclusive.
The question ain't getting dick vs love tho. It's getting help vs getting love.

Were u helping every mother thot u smashed with her kids! If not, u proof that misconception ain't true

The question ain't getting dick vs love tho. It's getting help vs getting love.

Were u helping every mother thot u smashed with her kids! If not, u proof that misconception ain't true

You can't streamline my response to fit your argument, square shaped don't fit in pyramid pegs.

But they are looking for help, they beat their biological clock but need the security of a man. They are still ticking but in a different way.

You can't streamline my response to fit your argument, square shaped don't fit in pyramid pegs.

But they are looking for help, they beat their biological clock but need the security of a man. They are still ticking but in a different way.
If they're looking for the security of a man, y r they fuckin with u? No shade

Folks love vilifying single mothers just because they know some birds who were likely birds long before they got some womb fruit.

Nothing wrong with single mothers. At least you know she fucking

:uhhuh2:

She has money, is lonely, and fucking.

';.'
y'all say every woman is lonely

full_3770322.jpeg

aint reality tho :lurkin:

Back