Welcome To aBlackWeb

Simp begs for help after a girl he met on Twitter getz 4k from him n blocks him

The easy thing to do is to put constant blame and responsibility on him. Obviously you cant be charitable and generous to everyone, especially in an age where scamming and finessing are celebrated as lifestyles to aspire toward. Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.

But when you only join the conversation to point the finger at the person who got scammed and say "Welp that's what you get", you encourage the scammer to find their next victim.

Would you tell a rape victim "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell someone who gets robbed at gunpoint "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell a domestic violence victim "Welp that's what you get"?

We live in a world where we'd rather laugh and blame people for being victimized than punish the perpetrators.
You really sat up here and compared 3 not even similar occurrences to this one

you cant be robbed at gunpoint on the internet, raped on the internet nor experience domestic violence on the internet
Why cause they happen in real fucking life

Nobodies blaming the victim, but you act like the phrase “play stupid games win stupid prizes” doesn’t exist
People need to be held accountable for the stupid decisions they make
him for sending money to a chick he barely even knows for whatever the reason
that trife ass bitch needs to be held accountable for taking advantage of this naive man’s kindness

The easy thing to do is to put constant blame and responsibility on him. Obviously you cant be charitable and generous to everyone, especially in an age where scamming and finessing are celebrated as lifestyles to aspire toward. Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.

But when you only join the conversation to point the finger at the person who got scammed and say "Welp that's what you get", you encourage the scammer to find their next victim.

Would you tell a rape victim "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell someone who gets robbed at gunpoint "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell a domestic violence victim "Welp that's what you get"?

We live in a world where we'd rather laugh and blame people for being victimized than punish the perpetrators.

@Bolded: In many cases, yes, we DO say "Welp, that's what you get" because in many cases you put yourself in avoidable situations where you can be victimized.

If you walking through the hood, jewels shinin', fat ass knot bulging in your pocket, draped in expensive designer fits, and you get robbed at gunpoint yes, that's what you fuckin get! You know better than to do some dumb shit like that, so when you create a situation that leads to you being a robbery victim don't fuckin cry about it. It could have been avoided, but you wanted to go flossin' around po' folks and got got.

If your S/O decides one day to slap you for some trivial shit, and you stick around with that person only to get your ass kicked later on down the line for leaving the bathroom light on or some other dumb shit: that's what you fuckin get!!! And before you get to typing diatribes about abusive relationships and all that understand something: The reason I used that specific example is because that shit happened to me (I wrote about it either here or on the IC). Met a broad, shit was going good, she got mad about something simple and decided to slap me. I picked her ass up, carried her to my door, and ejected her from my apartment and never spoke to her again. It's really just that simple. When a muhfucka decided they can put hands on you, it's up to you to decide to leave or not. If you decide to stay with someone that has clearly shown they have no qualms about getting violent with you, then anything that happens past that point is on you. The muhfucka showed you who he/she is and what they're about, so you're 100% informed about the shit, to chose to stay after that is purely on you and anything that happens as a result of it is on you because it could have been avoided if you had simply walked away.

Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.
There was like 0 craft here.

Never met the bitch, dont know her name, dont even know if she is actually a she and you droppin stacks. No one to blame but the person with 4k to lose.

Last edited:
Back