Welcome To aBlackWeb

Simp begs for help after a girl he met on Twitter getz 4k from him n blocks him

As it pertains to son and daughter, I teach them not to loan shit. Either give it to someone or don't

Ain't nothing free in this world so they better expect SOMETHING in return

Bro this is absolutely ridiculous
How?
Explain to my son that he wasn't really bein' charitable he was bein' thirsty.

If I'm in my daughters life and she still a prostitute I've already failed. If we still in contact after I found out, I'd prolly dap her for gettin' money without havin' to fuck anyone
If she's a sex worker, she's fucking for money. I dont give a damn how she tries to frame it.

Question for y’all tho if this was your son how would y’all feel? If this was your daughter how would you feel?

I'd point at him and laugh, then drop to the floor and roll around laughing, still pointing at his ass.

If it was my daughter I'd kick her ass out the crib until she pays him back every penny 'cause niggas buss guns over money and that shit ain't coming to my doorstep.

Question for y’all tho if this was your son how would y’all feel? If this was your daughter how would you feel?
If it was my son I’d laugh and you ain’t pipe.lesson learned.
My daughter, I’d be upset bc your g’diggin and that shit can karma’lize later in life but shit can’t be mad that you sold a fish water.

I need to change the daughter question a lil bit. If your daughter wasn’t you know all on ig with the only fans. But sometimes dudes send her money without her having sex?

How?

If she's a sex worker, she's fucking for money. I dont give a damn how she tries to frame it.

These days "sex worker" applies to strippers, camwhores, broads with "premium" snapchat accts, onlyfans, and alladat other shit. It ain't just used to identify actual hookers anymore.

I need to change the daughter question a lil bit. If your daughter wasn’t you know all on ig with the only fans. But sometimes dudes send her money without her having sex?

tell her to send that shit right back 'cause the muhfucka is gonna expect sex at some point and she could wind up dead over that shit saying "no".

Givin' your money to someone under no duress whatsoever is not the same as someone stealin' something from you. Right??
No but getting scammed is not the same as giving someone your money under honest pretenses either.
These days "sex worker" applies to strippers, camwhores, broads with "premium" snapchat accts, onlyfans, and alladat other shit. It ain't just used to identify actual hookers anymore.
I'm well aware of the all encompassing "sex worker" title.

If she is selling herself to one man through the internet or on a dancing stage, I guarantee she's selling her body literally to another man for alot more.

You'd be naive to think these "bartenders" and social media chicks are ambitious enough to get butt lifts, fake breasts, get naked in front of a camera... but they draw the line at spreading their legs for a man willing to pay a much higher price. And it may not be a higher price, she might just need the money asap.

So skeptical of social media, it's hard to differentiate what's real from what's being made up for attention.

Assuming it's real, lol @ "loaning" a homeless person money.

And lol @ assuming a sex worker was homeless.

Those 2 things alone lead me to believe that this is fake.

His twitter handle "MulattoJesus" doesn't help either.

Last edited:
The easy thing to do is to put constant blame and responsibility on him. Obviously you cant be charitable and generous to everyone, especially in an age where scamming and finessing are celebrated as lifestyles to aspire toward. Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.

But when you only join the conversation to point the finger at the person who got scammed and say "Welp that's what you get", you encourage the scammer to find their next victim.

Would you tell a rape victim "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell someone who gets robbed at gunpoint "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell a domestic violence victim "Welp that's what you get"?

We live in a world where we'd rather laugh and blame people for being victimized than punish the perpetrators.

Honestly son, we all understand who's to blame. The person who scammed a trusting person out of 4k. But since that goes without saying...niggas are gonna get these jokes off...

Back