Welcome To aBlackWeb

Simp begs for help after a girl he met on Twitter getz 4k from him n blocks him

Question for y’all tho if this was your son how would y’all feel? If this was your daughter how would you feel?

The easy thing to do is to put constant blame and responsibility on him. Obviously you cant be charitable and generous to everyone, especially in an age where scamming and finessing are celebrated as lifestyles to aspire toward. Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.

But when you only join the conversation to point the finger at the person who got scammed and say "Welp that's what you get", you encourage the scammer to find their next victim.

Would you tell a rape victim "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell someone who gets robbed at gunpoint "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell a domestic violence victim "Welp that's what you get"?

We live in a world where we'd rather laugh and blame people for being victimized than punish the perpetrators.

The easy thing to do is to put constant blame and responsibility on him. Obviously you cant be charitable and generous to everyone, especially in an age where scamming and finessing are celebrated as lifestyles to aspire toward. Clearly he was gullible and ignorant to how crafty scammers are.

But when you only join the conversation to point the finger at the person who got scammed and say "Welp that's what you get", you encourage the scammer to find their next victim.

Would you tell a rape victim "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell someone who gets robbed at gunpoint "Welp that's what you get"? Would you tell a domestic violence victim "Welp that's what you get"?

We live in a world where we'd rather laugh and blame people for being victimized than punish the perpetrators.

Bro this is absolutely ridiculous

Question for y’all tho if this was your son how would y’all feel? If this was your daughter how would you feel?

Explain to my son that he wasn't really bein' charitable he was bein' thirsty.

If I'm in my daughters life and she still a prostitute I've already failed. If we still in contact after I found out, I'd prolly dap her for gettin' money without havin' to fuck anyone

Last edited:
I’d sit him down and talk to him about where he went wrong and what he should’ve done.

I’d tell my daughter that I don’t condone her doing this but if dudes want to willingly give her money then fuck it but quit while she’s ahead...

Back