Welcome To aBlackWeb

SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYYY!!

How important is financial stability to you in a relationship?

• Very important

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Not that important

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Somewhat important

• Didnt give it much thought.

• Total voters
Wouldn't make a difference...to a certain extent.

If they were unemployed but puttin forth the effort to look for a job, or was in school, I got'em. No problem.

But if they're doing nothing at all, and just laying around being a bum, naw. Can't get wit that.

My ex made more money than me when we were together. But the hefa was cheap as hell. If they had the Jordan Crying pic during that time, I would've slapped one on her fridge. Cuz that shyt STAYED empty.

In past relationships I didn't have an issue with spending money on them but I also don't want a relationship to be just that either. You can always enjoy yourself with the person you're with whether it's as simple as strolling in a park to heading to a Broadway play. As long as the woman I'm with isn't hurting herself spending more than she has and I'm not hurting myself there shouldn't be any issues.

In past relationships I didn't have an issue with spending money on them but I also don't want a relationship to be just that either. You can always enjoy yourself with the person you're with whether it's as simple as strolling in a park to heading to a Broadway play. As long as the woman I'm with isn't hurting herself spending more than she has and I'm not hurting myself there shouldn't be any issues.

DYxZM.gif

2016-02-04-00-22-06--1367287970_zpsmlnct4c9.jpg

Broke niggas got good sex like crazy women do. So yeah I've had sex with a broke nigga but I never let him cuff me.

And it's not about gold digging cause I've always made my own money and have been too generous at times when it comes to dating.

For me its about having a man that is self reliant. We can discuss who's gonna pay for what after we establish that we both have it. Cause at that point whatever we do for each other is because we want to, not because it's a necessity.

No I'm not holding us down until he finds a job unless he loses his job during the relationship. And he only gets a grace period for unemployment.

Also if you broke, getting a gf should be the last thing on your to do list anyways. Can't rock with a man with no priorities.

Back